Chapter 36 - Son.

A/N

Chapter 36! This story is moving so fast :o

Emily's point of view.

"Cheers to the new couple!" Niall holds his beer to the air and Harry laughs.

"You've been cheering for that the whole evening now."

Niall invited us to some club, saying we had to celebrate Harry and I. So now our group was standing in a circle, drink in hands. Louis, Liam, Sophia, Zayn and Perrie were here. But also Demi, which I was extremely happy about. When I saw her, I immediately ran in her arms and cried again. This day has been pretty hard.

"Let the small boy, he's happy." Louis says and takes a large sip of his beer. I giggle and shake my head at him, leaning more in Harry's touch. He was standing behind me, one arm wrapped around my waist and the other next to my body, drink in his hand.

"I indeed am, because I have something to tell." Niall nods and I raise my eyebrows when he grabs Demi's hand. What is the blonde boy planning?

"We're dating." He grins and I gasp, throwing my arms up which almost caused Harry to drop his cup. He laughs at my excitement and kissed the top of my head.

"I freaking knew it."

Demi smiled widely and gives Niall a kiss on his cheek. They are so cute oh my god.

"Guys, I feel lonely now." Louis pouts and crosses his arms. We all laugh at his behaviour and I rub his arm, since he's standing next to me.

"You'll find someone, I know it." I smile at him and he smiles back, I knew he was actually hurt because he was single. He was waiting for the perfect girl, but didn't know where to look.

"Guys, we have to go." Zayn said and Niall widens his eyes, looking at his phone.

"It's only ten!"

"We know, but Per has a busy day tomorrow."

"Oh right! Good luck at the show Per!" I smile and Perrie smiles back, thanking me. Perks of singing.

Zayn and Perrie left, following by Liam and Sophia. Sophia had to fly out to NYC, for some family reunion? At least that's what I understood. I yawned a bit too loudly and close my eyes for a second before I heard Harry chuckle.

"Tired angel?"

"A bit." I sigh through my nostrils and let my head fall back against Harry's hard chest.

"Guys, we're going home. This one is falling asleep here." Harry tells the three others and they look at me, chuckling.

"You look like a small girl when you're tired." Lou jokes and I stick my tongue out, making him chuckle more.

"I'm sorry I'm the youngest."

"Apology excepted." Louis grins and I roll my eyes, slapping his arm. He pretends to be hurt but smiles.

"Good night guys."

"Night!" Niall and Demi said together and I smile, saying a small goodnight. Harry grabs my hand and we go out the club, walking to his car.

"This day has been... Eventful." Harry chuckles when we were seated in the car and I nod at his statement, smiling a bit.

"I need a good night sleep." I yawn again, stretching my arms and laying my head against the window. Harry starts the car and says something before I fall asleep.