chapter 3 - her

(I hate this chapter)

Words: 2371
Status: Edited

----

Harry's point of view.

I remember her from this afternoon.

The dullness of her eyes, the redness of her cheek and the goosebumps of the weather.

Unlike now, she was warm, the dullness was slightly gone... But the redness. It's was turning a bit blue now. Someone must have hit her, I've seen enough movies to notice that.

"And?" Emily asks, pointing at my plate. We got our dinner a few minutes ago and started eating right away. I'm glad she doesn't care anymore what I think about her.

"It delicious, yours?" I answer smiling and she smiles back and nods.

"It's amazing"

"Glad you took it?" I chuckle and she giggles and nods. She's adorable.

"So Emily, since we know nothing about each other... How about play 20 questions? No lying." I suggest and take another bite of my steak. God it's really good.

"Maybe I do know things about you?" She teases and I smirk, leaning back in my chair again and look at her with an amused expression.

"Oh yeah? Then what is my favourite color?" I ask her and wipes her mouth with a napkin.

"It's pink, everyone says it's pink." She tells me and I laugh, earning a playful glare.

"God no, my favourite colours are blue and orange." I tell her and she laughs, shaking her head.

"That's not a good combination."

"Who said anything about putting them together?" I ask her smirking and she shrugs, pursing her lips, "Stiles would have put them together."

"I have a better sense in fashion than Stiles from Teen Wolf, lets be really honest here." I laugh at her words, shaking my head and notice her smile widening when I understood her reference.

She's cute when she talks about the things she likes.

"So Emily, what is your favourite color." I ask her and she smiles.

"It's red." I didn't expect that. I was expecting something very difficult like, the color of the sky or something. I mean, she was an amazing artist after all and she must know a lot about colours.

"Okay, next question. How old are you?" I ask her and she puts her knife and fork down, gladly she had an empty plate or else I might have put it down her throat myself.

Oh so aggressive Harry, take it slow will you?

"I'm 17, I don't need to ask you." She laugh and I agree, also laughing.

"Alright, true."

"Okay, something I don't know about you and something you don't know about me." She giggles and I smile, nodding my head. Her giggle is one of the cutest things I have ever heard.

"What is your favourite song?" I ask with a smile and she looks down, playing with her napkin.

"Probably something by The 1975." She confessed and I raise my eyebrows.

"You like The 1975?"

"I love them, they are like my medicine on hard days." She blurts and immediately widens her eyes, shaking her head and chuckling awkwardly.