chapter 22 - louis.

Emily's point of view.

"Emily! Harry! Come in!" Louis smiles widely and stepped aside, letting us in. The dinner was nice and the old woman was there again. She was happy to see us?

"Only our group is here yet, the rest comes around 11. So we have an hour to do the presents." Louis informs us and Harry and I nod, walking in the living room. Demi smiles widely when she sees us and wraps her arms around me.

"You look amazing! I didn't know you had this dress." She tells and I let out a laugh.

"I didn't know either. But girl, did you look in the mirror yourself? You look perfect!" I grin and she smiles. I look at Harry who sat next to Niall at the couch. He was already looking at me with a warm smile.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Demi whispers in my ear and I giggle and she pushes me down next to Harry. I'm not complaining.

"Only Zayn and Perrie have to come." Louis says and sits down on the couch right of us.

"It's Zayn, he's always late." Niall chuckles and Harry agrees. Liam and Sophia come in the room with drinks and gives us all one.

"You know Emily is only seventeen right?" Louis smirks and I stick my tongue out at him.

"I might be the youngest, but I'm not the most childish one."

"Are you sure?" Louis raises and I pout. They laugh and Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders. I smile and lean in his chest in a protective way.

"Hey guys!" Perrie and Zayn walked in. They say down in front of us and Louis claps his hands.

"Let do the presents shall we?"

---

"This is way to expensive." Demi told me, looking at the necklace on her chest. She almost cried when I gave it to her, I told her.

"You're my best friend, you're worth it." I told her with a smile and she hugs me again. I got a lot of things too. I'm blessed to have friends like them.

It's around 12 now and Louis' house was full with people. I didn't know anyone, so Harry stayed by my side the whole time.

"You want something to drink?" Harry asks in my ear, above all the music and I nod. He takes me to the kitchen and gives me a Coke. He knows I don't want to drink alcohol.

"Harry!" I hear a voice, a very familiar voice and Harry and I turn around. I widen my eyes at the persons in front of me.

"Ed! Olly!" Harry smiles widely and gives them a 'man' hug. I try to stay calm and smile at both of them. They are so amazing, oh my god.

"Olly, Ed, this Emily. My girlfriend." Harry smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Girlfriend, my heart can't get over that.

"Nice meeting you Emily." Ed smiles and Olly smiles too.

"God no, nice meeting you." I let out a laugh and the three guys laugh too. We started talking about random things and I smiled through the whole conversation. Olly and Ed are really as nice as they say. I know now why the boys are friends with them.

"We're going to look for Lou. It was nice meeting you Em." Olly smiles and I smile back. We say goodbye and they walk away. I grin widely at Harry and he chuckles, kissing my head.

"Let's go back to the couch, shall we?"

---

"Okay so, you and Harry are finally dating?!" Demi asks me with wide eyes and I nod, smiling widely. She squeals and almost jumps on me. I laugh at her reaction and wait until she calms down.

"What about you and Niall?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I dunno. We kissed and such, but we're not official yet."

"But you have a date right? Like tomorrow?" I ask and she nods, a big smile on her face. She really likes Niall.

"I'll be right back." She tells me and she stands up and walk away. I smile at the others, who were dancing like crazy people and Harry makes his way to me. He grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"Let's dance."

"Wait, we first have to make a picture." I grin at him and he chuckles. I think he already knows how obsessed I am with making pictures. We smile at the camera and I make the picture. Our first picture as a couple. I think Harry thought the same because he smiled adorably and kissed my cheek. I tapped on the Instagram app and posted it.

@Emily.Talbott
Party ❤️

"You're so cute." Harry whispers in my ear and I giggle at him. He's the best I never had, but now I do.

---

"My feet are dying." I sigh when we walk into Harry's apartment. Yes, his. My parents messaged me that they went out and won't be back until tomorrow. Which I'm completely okay with. I do have keys with me, but why go home alone when I can be with Harry right?

"Then take them off." Harry chuckles and I go to the bedroom, quickly taking my heels off and sighing in relieve. Trust me, I love pumps. But they hurt so bad after dancing and stuff.

"You okay?" Harry smiles and leans against the doorframe, arms and feet crossed. He looked perfect.

"Yeah." I breath out and lay down on the bed, closing my eyes. I smile when I feel Harry's breath on my face.

"Hi." I smile and he smiles too, his eyes twinkling.

"Hey."

"I'm tired." I mumbled and Harry chuckles, kissing my nose.

"Then get changed and hop in bed."

"I have school, I need to shower." I sigh and try to sit up but Harry doesn't move.

"We can also take a bath together." He smiles cheekily and I roll my eyes, cheeks red.

"In your dreams H."

---

So after almost twenty minutes of trying to get Harry off me, I finally got a shower. I'm now changed into one of Harry's black shirt and his sweatpants. He's washing my stuff now even though I still have to go home for clothing tomorrow. I'm not going in that dress to school.

"I know you're tired, but I'm really hungry and I want to watch a movie. So I brought popcorn and my laptop." Harry says and gets in bed next to me, resting his back to the headboard. He pulls me against his chest and searches for movies on Netflix.

"Let's watch Love Actually." I say when I see the movie. Harry looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Really? You like that movie?"

"Yes it's amazing." I let out a laugh when Harry grins and clicks on the movie. It's completely dark in his bedroom except for the light of the laptop. Harry wraps his arm around my waist and I put my head on his bare chest.

"Merry Christmas Ems." Harry whispers and I smile to myself.

"Merry Christmas H."