Chapter 39 - Surprise!

A/N

Warning: shitty chapter

And I'm at a place where my computer isn't, so I have to write from my phone. Which means I can't put music with it. I'm sorry...

But I'll say the song on top of the chapter, so you can look it up yourself and listen to it while reading. (But not this chapter, I don't know which song lol)

SO TO CELEBRATE THE NEW 5SOS SONG, HERE'S CHAPTER 39 (I needed a reason to update this and Ashton's solo is absolutely the best reason... )

Enjoy! :)

---

Emily's point of view.

"Demi!" I quickly push some students out of my way and grab her arm, pulling her with me to the school yard. We have exactly three hours before Harry comes home and I'm absolutely freaking out! What if he comes home earlier? What if he doesn't come at all? What if he doesn't like it?

"Stop worrying!" Demi giggles at me as we get in the car. We drive to Harry's house and get out of the car. I run to the door and ring the bell. Thank god Louis has a key so he could get in.

"Emily! You're sweating." Louis grins and I push him aside. I send him my middle finger, making him laugh loudly and I put my bag down on the couch. The boys were all here, blowing up balloons and pushing everything aside. I hope this will be good.

"Hey there Em." Liam smiles and the boys look up, also smiling and saying hello.

"Hey guys, how is everything going?" I ask.

"Good. Soph and Perrie are picking up the cake and we are blowing up the balloons. Everyone on the list got called and invited as you asked. Harry will be home around six." Liam answered and I nod, looking around. There were drinks, snacks, lights and a music box.

"Where are the presents?"

"They are over there." Liam points at the table in the corner of the living room. I let out a relieved sigh and nod.

"Everything will be okay." Liam chuckles and I let out a small laugh.

"I really hope so."

He smiles at me and I walk to the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. Demi is going to my house, picking up our clothes and presents. I really hope he likes the guitar, I'm so nervous.

"The balloons are done!" Niall calls and I put my glass down, walking to the living room. The balloons were scattered around the living room, black and white ones.

"Thanks guys!" I smile at them. They walk to the kitchen to grab a bottle of beer when the bell rang. I quickly walk to the door and look through the small hole, seeing Perrie and Sophia. I open the door and smile at them, letting them in. We walk to the kitchen and they set the cake down, opening the box.

"It's so cute!" I laugh, joined by the others. It was a simple cake, but the top was covered by a baby picture of Harry. It was adorable really.

"Gemma gave us the picture." Perrie giggled and I smile at her. I close the box and look around.

"What else do we need?"

"We have music, lights, presents, balloons and the cake. The party will start around ten." Louis replies and I nod at him. So we have everything... Wait.

"What are we going to eat? As dinner? With Harry? Before the cake?" I ramble.

"Zayn and I will drive pass Taco Bell." Liam says and I sigh relieved, nodding.

"So, we have everything right?" Sophia asks and the others nod. I hear my phone ring and I look at the caller, widening my eyes.

"Guys it's Harry."

They went silent and left the room before I picked up the phone.

"Hey H."

"Hello love, how are you?" He asks and I smile.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Yeah, great."

He thinks I forgot his birthday. Well absolutely not.

"Harry... Is something wrong?"

"No... No, everything is fine."

I hate hearing him upset, but I have to stick with the plan.

"What time will you be home?" I ask and look at my watch, it's 5 o'clock.

"In an hour, maybe less." He says and I let out a small sigh, hoping he didn't hear it.

"Okay baby, see you tonight." I smile.

"Wait... Tonight?"

Shoot.

"Yeah... I thought we would eat together tonight? My parents didn't mind... But I can eat home if you want." I ramble and he chuckles.

"Definitely not, we're together tonight."

"Okay."

"Okay love, see you tonight. I love you."

"I love you." I answer and smile, hanging up the phone. I put the device in my pocket and walk to the living room, being attacked by Demi.

"We need to get ready, come on!"

---

Harry's point of view.

I sigh deeply as I step out of the studio.

I can't believe she forgot my birthday. I mean... Yeah I don't celebrate it that often, but I really thought she would at least remember. I feel... Sad and left alone. I don't blame her, I'm not mad at her. Not at all.

Only my mom, Robin and Gemma send me birthday wishes. And the fans of course, which I'm extremely happy with. But... Even the boys didn't talk to me today.

I ignore the paps and get in my car, looking at my phone. Nothing. It's almost six and still no one send me something, yes I'm upset.

I start my car and drive away from the studio, taking a short cut home. I just want to be with her, maybe she can cheer me up. I hope so.

I arrive my house and park the car. I get out and frown at the sight. The lights are out, where is Emily? I walk up my porch and unlock the door, it's dark. I walk to the living room and switch the light.

"Surprise!"

I widen my eyes at the sudden call and laugh loudly when I see all my friends with party hats and big smiles. They didn't forget, how can I be so stupid?!

"Happy birthday Haz!" The boys grin and all give me a separated hug.

"You guys." I shake my head at them with a laugh and they chuckle, letting everyone else celebrate me. Demi, Perrie and Sophia were here too. But where is my girl?

"Looking for me Styles." I hear her and I turn around, smiling widely at the gorgeous girl in front of me. She was wearing a red lace dress which ended above her knee, with a brown belt around her waist. Under that, she was wearing black lace Toms which suited her adorably. And of course, she was wearing the necklace and ring.

"She look breathtaking Ms. Talbott."

She smiles deeply and takes another step foreword so our chests were touching.

"Thank you Mr. Styles."

Oh how I wish I could share my last name with her...

"You'll be needing this." She puts a red party hat on my curls and I kiss her forehead.

"I thought you forgot."

"How can I forget H? I've been counting, remember?" She smirks at me and I raise my eyebrows, amused at her. She pulls me down and places her lips in mine, kissing me softly. I let out a small sigh and pull her closer, wrapping my arms around her waist.

If this is my present, I'll be the happiest boy in the whole world.