Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.

A/N
This chapter is so shitty, I'm very sorry guys! .x

---

Emily's point of view.

After the perfect visit to the zoo, my parents brought us to Harrys house. They told him something and left, Harry walking back to the house with my suitcase making me raise my eyebrows.

"You're staying here." He says with a smile and we walk into the house, closing the door behind us. He brings my suitcase upstairs and I say downstairs, looking at the many pictures on the wall. He seriously loves his family so much, it's so sweet. I wish my family was as close as his, having family days and such. I take a look at the last picture and widen my eyes, it's me.

"You like it?" Harry appears from behind me and rests his chin on my head. Harry had me on his wall, for everyone to see and ask about. Wow.

I hum and turn around, giving him a sweet and slow kiss on his lips. Harry wanted to deepen the kiss when someone rang the doorbell, making Harry groan and I laugh. He pecks my lips before walking to the door, opening and revealing the boys and their girls. Also Nathan, Tristan, Lisa and Jess were here. He invited them?

"Come in!" Harry said happily and they walked in, hugging me and giving me birthday wishes. I thank them and we all sit down on the couch, chatting and laughing. They gave me gifts, which I opened with a big smile. They gave me stuff like art supplies and new things for my room. They didn't have to buy me anything though, but I'm very happy they didn't forget about my birthday.

"You guys are amazing." I grin and they all smile back. The boys started talking about this new movie that was coming out while our girls started talking to each other too.

"We seriously need to have a girl's day." Demi says and the girls agree. I haven't done that in a long time, Lisa and Demi used to have them almost every week. And now with Perrie, Sophia and Jessy, it will be even more fun. Watching movies, talk about boys -Harry in my case- and do each other's hair. Well Lisa mostly does my hair.

"I put the barbecue on outside, are you guys hungry?" Harry stood by the door which let out side and we all nodded, walking outside. I stopped by Harry's side and kissed him.

"I love you." I smile and he smiles back, kissing my lips once again.

"And I love you little one."

I smile at the nickname and we walk outside to the rest. Liam was grilling the hamburgers and such while Louis was standing beside him, trying to look like he was doing something. The rest was putting fruit and salade on their plate, sitting around the big table Harry had put up. He really planned this huh? We both walk to the table with food and I grabbed a plate, looking around.

"You should have called me, I could've helped you." I saw to the curly haired boy and he chuckled.

"Of course not, this was a surprise babe." He kissed my temple and put some salade on both our plates.

"Well I love it, thank you H." I smile up to him and he smiles back.

"I'd do everything for you Ems."

His words made me blush and he chuckles again, taking me to the table. I sit down and smile at Demi who sits on my right side. She winks at me and continues eating, ignoring everyone around her. She always does that when she eats.

"Here you go." Harry puts down a glass in front of me and I frown.

"Is that wine?"

He nods and sits down, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leans to my side.

"You're legal now Ems, let's live a little."

---

The dinner was lovely, I was really happy Jessy, Nathan, Lisa and Tristan got allong with the others so well. I could feel a big group coming, well I hoped.

We were now sitting around the fire, eating marshmellows and telling stories. Louis of course, had to tell ghost stories which freaked the girls out. I just laughed about it, which made him pout. Only clowns can make me freak out. Talking about clowns, Louis was now trying to tell a story about one.

"Come on Emily, it's not that bad!" Louis groans and I shake my head.

"No, I hate clowns."

"She even got scared while watched It." Nathan chuckles and Lisa and Demi laugh too, thinking about that memory. I stayed up talking on Twitter when Harry talked to, eventually we started talking in private. God those were the days.

"I'm sorry I get scared of a clown with sharp teeth and long nails!" I say and they laugh. I pout at Louis and he sighs, "Okay, I won't tell."

"Oh shit." Niall curses when his marshmellow burned to fire and he jumped up, running around. We all started laughing and he dropped the stake. He got a new one and sat down next to Demi again, grinning proudly that people laughed at him. I smile small and put my hands deeper into the sleeves of Harry's sweater, which he insisted I'd wear because he didn't want me to 'catch a cold'. Not that I'm complaining, his sweaters are the best.

"Here." Harry gives me his marshmellow since mine keep getting burned and I smiled, leaning back in his chest. We were sitting on some pillow, me between his legs with his arms around my waist. He was breathing slowly on my skin, causing goosebumps to appear. He gently kisses the spot under my ear before speaking up.

"I have fireworks." He says and everyone turns to him, including me.

"Fireworks? That illegal outside New Year." I tell and he chuckles, standing up and grabbing a package next to the door. He sits next to me again and shows me, stars.

"They don't go into the sky and they aren't dangerous." He explains and takes one stick out, handing it to me. He gives one to everyone and they light it up. Harry walks to me and smiles, putting his lighter beside the stick and lighting it up. I giggle and make figures in the sky, I'm such a kid. Harry grabs his phone and takes pictures, laughing along with me. This is beautiful.

The lights die down and the others sit down again and start talking again, having fun. I have the best friends ever.

I walk to the middle of Harry's grass garden and look up to the many stars in the sky, feeling Harry's arms around me again, his head beside mine.

"You really are beautiful Ems." He says silently and I smile, leaning my head into his.

"Thank you Harry. What would I do without you? I love you so much."

"Once in a lifetime
It's just right
And we are always safe
Not even the bad guys in the dark night
Could take it all away."