Chapter 60 - It's Cute.

Emily's point of view.

"Emily!" I hear Harry call and I put the last plate in the cabinet.

"Yeah?" I call back and walk to the living room, seeing him sitting on the couch. We were currently in his house, as usual. My parents asked a lot of times why I just don't move in with him, I have more stuff at his then home. But Harry never asked..

Harry had a break from tour, for a week or so. I decided to stay home this time, mostly because I have exams. Harry tried to protest though, but this is my future. I need to graduate.

"Look at this." He says and points at the MacBook. I sit next to him and he pulls me against his chest. I look at the computer and look at the many ads he had open.

"Croatia?" I ask with a frown and he chuckles.

"I was thinking about taking a holiday after the tour ended."

"I think you should." I say with a smile and he smiles back.

"I think we both should."

I shake my head and let out a small sigh.

"I don't have enough money H."

"Are you kidding? You don't have to pay!" He exclaims and I frown. He pays? Absolutely not.

"What? No of course not, look how expensive it is Harry. That's too much."

"But I want to go on holiday with my girl and if I have to pay, so be it. I actually want to pay for you, then I know it will be for someone beautiful." He says softly and I blush lightly, burying my face in his shirt. I actually love the idea of a holiday with Harry, in Croatia. Croatia is one of my favorite places to go.

"I don't know Harry, it's a lot of money." I say silently and he kissed the top of my hand.

"I'd give all my money to you Ems, all of it."

"I want to work for it myself Harry, that's why I want to make those exams and that's why I need that certificate." I say and he nods.

"I know, but...-"

"No buts." I say with a grin and he laughs breathlessly, typing on the computer.

"What are you doing?" I ask when I see he is booking the hotel.

"Planning the holiday." He says and I sigh.

"You didn't even listen to what I said, did you." I try to stand up but he held me tight against his chest.

"See it as a graduation present." He smirks and I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"You are unbelievable."

"I know Ems, but you love me." He grins and I smile, nodding my head.

"Yes I do."

----

2 weeks later.

Last question, come on Julia. You can do it.

35.
Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
A.    osmosis
B.    active transport
C.    diffusion
D.    passive transport

I sigh deeply and smile, easy peasy. I circle the B and put my pen in my small bag. I stand up and walk to the front, giving the papers to the teacher. He smiled and took them. I walk out the gym hall and squeal loudly when I see Demi.

"We did it!" She laughs because of my happiness and gives me a hug.

"How did it go?" She asks and I smile happily.

"Amazing! It was so easy!" She laughs at my answer and agrees. We get out last stuff from our lockers and walk outside.

"Shall we go...-" Demi gets cut off by my phone ringing and I grab the device, smiling at the caller.

"Hi Harry." I smile and Demi rolls her eyes, laughing loudly.

"Hey there, how did biology go?" He asks me and I sigh relieved.

"So good! It was so easy."

"That's good, you are finally done." He laughs and I smile.

"Hopefully. How is tour going?"

"Great! We are in Orlando right now." He tells and I frown, looking at my watch. It's 11 o'clock here, which means it's 5 over there.

"You are up early." I say and get in Demi's car, shutting the door.

"Yeah, we are going to a Disney park." He tells and I laugh.

"Really? Who's idea was that?"

"Niall, obviously."  He laughs and Demi also heard, making her laugh too. She wanted to say something so I put Harry on speaker.

"Hey Harry!" She smiles and I smile too. I'm glad those two get along, weird be awkward if they didn't..

"Hey Dems!"

"If you think Niall is obsessed with Disney, you should see Emily." She tells and I gasp, shaking my head.

"Absolutely not!"

"You are  Ems, but don't worry. It's cute." Harry says through the device and I blush, looking out the window. His words still make me blush.

"She's blushing." Demi laughed and I groan, putting my face in my hands.

"Is she?" Harry laughs and Demi laughs too.

"Yep she is."

"Guys stop!" I say embarrassed and Harry chuckles.

"It's okay Ems, blushing is even cuter." He says sweetly and I smile, putting my head against the window. I love him so much.

"Still blushing." Demi sings making Harry laugh again.

This will be a long drive home.