chapter 17 - christmas shopping.

Words: 1577
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view

"Yeah, okay fine. I'll see you then. Bye." The first voice I heard when I woke up. Harry's.

I slowly open my eyes and look around me. Harry stood by my desk, looking at something. What is he doing?

"Harry?" I ask and wince at my voice. It's croaky and hoarse.

He quickly turns around and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Emi, how are you feeling?" He asks and sits next to me. I shrug and put my hands on my face. I hear him sigh and the bed dips down next to me. I remove one hand and see Harry lay next to me.

"What time is it?" I ask and he looks at his watch.

"It's almost 4 o'clock." I widen my eyes and sit up.

"Harry I had school today! Oh my god my step mom is going to kill me. Oh my god I slept for so long?" I ramble and wanted to get up but Harry pulled me back.

"Your step mom told me that you could stay home." He smiled and I frowned, why would she do that? What does she want? She always wants something in return.

"Hey, stop worrying." Harry says with a small smile and I sigh deeply. I wanted to say something but I got irrupted by my stomach, begging for food.

"Hungry?" Harry chuckles and I giggle.

"Very."

---

"Don't you have any meetings today?" I ask before I took a bite from my pancake.

"I had, I forgot." He shrugs and sit down in front of me. I liked this, us, eating together. But it isn't meant to be.

"You're so clever." I smirk and he raises an eyebrow.

"Did you just smirk at me Miss. Talbott?"

"I guess I did Mr. Styles." I smirk again and he smiles widely. He's such a dork.

"It's Christmas next week." He says and I nod.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow." He says with a smile and I let out a laugh.

"Because you say so sir."

"Yes I do." He grins and I smile, shaking my head. Why is he so flawless?

---

Yes! It's Wednesday and guess what? Harry and I are doing today! Yes! Christmas shopping!

I went to school today though, getting a lot of questions from Jess and Jake. I didn't see Lisa today and Demi already knew. She said Harry called or something?

Well I was home now, I just got changed and I'm now making a list for the people I need to get a present for. So we had a party at Louis's, so I need to get the boys a present.

The boys
Demi
Perrie
My dad and step mom... I guess
Jake
Jess
Lisa, I don't care if we're not talking, she's still one of my best friends.
And last but not least, Harry.

I put the paper in my back pocket and hear a honk. I look out the window and see Harry's black Range Rover. Did I mention that I absolutely love his car? I mean, Range Rovers are amazing.

I put my coat on, swing my bag over my shoulder and jog downstairs. I put my shoes on and walk outside.

"Ready?" Harry smiles when I get to his car and he opens the door.