chapter 10 - friendzoned

Words: 1428
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view

I wake up by... Nothing. No alarm, no calling father, nothing. Wait, what? I jump up and look at my phone, 11:30?!

"Hey you're up." Harry walks in and lays down in the bed.

"Harry I have school!" I almost yell and wanted to get out but Harry grabbed my arm.

"I called that you're sick."

"And they actually believed you?" I laugh in disbelieve and he nods, smiling.

"Why?" I ask.

"You slept so peacefully. I couldn't wake you up." He says truthfully and I smile, lying back down under the blankets.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He smiles and pats his chest.

"What are you doing?" I laugh and he pulls me over on his chest.

"I wanna cuddle." He says in a small child's voice making me laugh, but I don't remove myself. He lays way better than a pillow anyway.

"You're such a child."

"I know." He chuckles, making his chest go up and down and I smile.

"What are we going to do the whole day?" I ask.

"Cuddling, eating, sleeping, repeating."

"Eat, sleep, rave, repeat?" I grin and he chuckles.

"Go to sleep Emi."

---

"I made brunch!" Harry yells when he jumps into the room. I slowly open my eyes and feel the bed dip in.

"It's very tasty, just saying." He says with his mouth full. I rub my eyes and sit up. Harry looked... Wow. And his morning voice? Why didn't I notice this earlier?

"I have... pancakes, toast, eggs and bacon." He smiles proudly and gives me a plate with all of it.

"Thanks." I smile and start eating. No way I can eat all of this. I think Harry thought the same, because he began to eat the bacon. Well good thing I don't like bacon that much.

"So, I brought a few movies from downstairs. I've got... Frozen, The Lion King and uh, Tarzan." He said, looking at the DVD's and I gasp.

"We have to watch Beauty and the Beast!"

"I'll get it after I ate the eggs." He says and starts eating my eggs.

"You're eating my eggs." I pout and he shrugs.

"I made way too much for your small body anyway."

"I'm not small!" I gasp and Harry finishes his eggs and put the plate on the night stand.

"Yes you are." He grins and I cross my arms and still pout.

"I'm not."

"Looks who's the child now." He chuckles and I slap his arm. He rubs his arm and pretends to be hurt.

"You deserved that." I shrug and smile innocently.

"Be happy I'm here. Otherwise you would've been at school now." He points out wisely and I smile widely before attacking him with a hug.

"Thank you H!"

"I'm going to get Beauty and the Beast. You stay right here." He laughs and runs downstairs. I take a look at my phone and see some new messages.