chapter 14 - maybe.

Words: 1499
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view

"I... I...-"

"Emily? Are you home?" I hear my dad and I widen my eyes in fear and push Harry of the bed. Just in time, because my dad opens the door and looks inside.

"Who were you talking to?" He asks and I raise my eyebrows.

"I wasn't talking."

He hums and closes the door. I jump from the bed and quickly lock it, before walking to Harry.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." I whisper and kneel down next to him. He had his eyes closed and his lips were in a firm line.

"Are you okay?" I push the curls out of his face and he started smiling, eyes still closed.

"I never been pushed out of the bed before, not like this."

"Oh shut up." I slap his chest and help him of the floor. We lay back down on the bed and I look up to Harry again.

"What was it you wanted to say?" I ask and I could see he was a bit... Nervous? Why would he be nervous.

"I just... I wanted to say that I enjoyed today too." He says and I smile. I'm glad he still came with me, after what happened yesterday.

"Emily? Jake is here." My dad calls and I sigh deeply.

"God no."

"What's wrong?" Harry sits up and I get of the bed, pacing around.

"He has been ignoring me for two weeks and suddenly shows up my doorstep." I tell him and Jake knocks on my door. I sigh and open the door.

"Hey." He smiles and walks into my room. Trust me, his face was hilarious when he saw Harry.

"Yo, I'm Jake." He says and I almost burst out in laughter. Yo? Seriously?

"I'm Harry." Harry says and he also tries not to laugh.

"So... What are you doing here?" I asked serious this time and Jake looked confused and hurt. Yeah well, he has no right to be hurt after ignoring me for two weeks.

"I just wanted to see how you are."

"I'm fine now, despite the last two weeks." I tell him and look at Harry, who gave me a reassuring smile.

"What happened? Did your parents do something? Did he do something?" He asks pointing at Harry, who puts his hands up.

"What? No!" I say loudly and he sighs and sits down on my desk chair.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I cross my arms and he shrugs.

"I was busy."

"Well okay..." I say silently and look at Harry, who looked at Jake like he wanted to hit him or something. What is going on?

"So... I'm fine, that's what you wanted to know right?" I ask him and he nods.

"What else do you want?" I'm still mad at him for ignoring me. I know he has been busy... But I needed him.

"Who so bitchy?" He groans and I roll my eyes.

"Why so annoying?"

"I'm not annoying." He scoffs and stands up. What is he going to do? He takes a step forward and I immediately take a step back.