Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.

Emily's point of view.

I wake up to the smell of eggs, making me open my eyes. I look to the other side of the bed, seeing it's empty. Oh no.. Is he showing himself off by making breakfast.. Again?

I giggle silently and swing my legs to the side, getting up from the bed. I get out the room and see Harry walk to me with a tray, his eyebrows frowning when he sees me.

"You, back in bed, now." He orders and I laugh again, walking back to the bed and getting back in. He walks to his side of the bed and carefully sit next to me, trying not to spill the tea. He pulls me closer and kisses my temple.

"Morning." He says in a deep voice and I laugh silently, grabbing one of the toast with eggs.

"Good morning."

"You're hungry?" He chuckles while he watches me immediately eat what he brought and I shrug.

"A bit."

He chuckles at my reply and takes a bite from one of the Nutella toasts. These moments like these are my favourite. The two of us, just sitting in bed and eating breakfast together. How can something so simple be something so valuable. 

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asks silently and I look to him.

"Us."

"Us? You don't regret anything.. Do you?" He asks worried, a frown on his face and I smile.

"No, of course not."

"Good." He smiles and continues eating.

"Do you?" I suddenly asks and he looks up.

"Do I what?"

"Do you regret anything?" 

"I uh.. No." He mutters and I nod.

He hesitated.

 "I'm going to take a shower, okay?" I stand up and he smiles, nodding his head.

"Okay."

I smile back and collect my stuff from the suitcase, locking the bathroom door behind me. Nothing personal, I always lock the door behind me. I put my toilet bag and clothes on the counter and turn the shower on. I get out of Harry's shirt and underwear and step into the -way too big- shower.

I'm sure Harry had nothing to hide, right? 

---

"Harry?" I call out while I walk through the house, looking around for the curly haired boy, or man. He's growing up, on the inside and outside. It makes me feel small. Because while he grows into a handsome man, I stay the little school girl.

"In here, love!" I hear Harry call back and I follow the sound of the guitar, smiling when I see Harry playing on his guitar. I sit down on the couch and lean my chin on my arm, watching him play. He's playing Wonderwall, one of my favourites. Liam Gallagher from Oasis has a special voice, a lot different from Harry. Harry's is raw and low. 

"And after all... You're my Wonderwall"  He softly sings and I smile, he is the most amazing person I've ever met.

He continues to sing the song while I listen with awe. All the thoughts about him lying leave my mind, he wouldn't do that. Not to me, not to himself and not to us together. We promised.

"You liked it?" I snap out of my thoughts and see that Harry has stopped playing, now watching me with a lazy smirk. I giggle lightly and nod.

"I loved it, Wonderwall is one of my favourite songs." 

He stands up and sits down next to me, grabbing me kegs and laying them across his lap.

"I know." He smiles and I raise my eyebrows.

"You do?"

"Of course I do, remember when I said I knew a lot about you."

"You only thought it, that doesn't mean you know it." I tease and he chuckles.

"I knew it. That day I picked you up and we went to the Music Store.. I knew you had a crush on me and I knew you had a red Crosley." He says and I roll my eyes, yet the smile gave me away.

"You're so full of yourself."

"Admit it love." He smirks and I giggle, nodding my head.

"Yeah okay fine, you didn't however."

"Oh Ems, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."