Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?

Emily's point of view.

"There." Demi smiled, swiping the red lipstick over my lips. She had thrown me an outfit and she had curled my hair too. I'm not complaining, I want to look at my best when I'm around Harry.

"Emily, Harry is here." I hear my step mother call and I smile at Demi, she nods at me and pushes me out the room. We jog downstairs and I smile when I see Harry, adorned in his black coat again. I give him a quick kiss before I put my shoes on.

"I'll be watching." Demi tells me, pointing a finger at both of us. Harry and I chuckle and she leaves. I was putting my coat on when my step mother walked to us with evil eyes. She wouldn't dare.

"Remember what we told you Emily." She warns, looking at Harry for a second and walking away again. Harry frowns at me and I sigh, shaking my head. We walk to his car and get in, before he turns to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I say, faking a smile and he sighs.

"Emily."

I bite the inside of my cheek and look down, fumbling with my fingers.

"They think you're using me... Well my body." I chuckle, even though it's not even funny and Harry sinks back in his seat, biting his lip while he frowns.

"You believe them?" He asks silently and my head shots up. I reach over for his hand and he looks in my eyes, he's hurt.

"Of course not! Harry, I love you. I couldn't care less about what they say about me." I brush his hand and he smiles, taking my hand and kisses my knuckles.

"I love you too. And you look beautiful." He says against my lips, making me smile again.

We won't ever use each other.

---

"So the other boys aren't there?" I frown at the new information I got. Harry told me that he has a single interview, so he's alone.

"The other boys were separated over the day. They wanted something new." He shrugs and drives on a parking lot. I guess the interview is in this building. He stops the car and gets out, quickly jogging to my door and opening it before I got the chance.

"How many times are you doing this?" I ask him with a grin and he shrugs, slamming the door shut and grabbing my hand.

"For as long as you're mine."

I smile at him and together we walk inside. There were no fans or paps, so we could walk straight in.

"Harry!" I hear a small girl squeal and Harry kneels down, opening his arm. A small blonde girl giggles loudly and run in his arms. He stands up and hold her up.

"Hey Lux, you look very pretty." He grins at the small girl who giggled loudly before turning to me, making her eyes widen. Her beautiful blonde soft looking hair slightly falling in front of her eyes, making her huff when she pushes it away. She whispers something in Harry's ear which made him smile largely.

"She loves your hair."

I smile at his words and look at Lux, who had red cheeks and an adorable smile. She's so cute, oh my god.

"Really? Because I was thinking the same thing about yours actually." I smile at her and she giggles.

"This is Emily, my girlfriend." Harry smiles at Lux and she gasped, smiling widely.

"Girlfriend! Are you married?!"

I laugh at her, liking her already. I know why Harry loves her.