Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.

Previously in Night Changes:

"And what do you love?" Bethany asks and he smiles warmly. I was not ready for his answer.

"I love her."

----

Emily's point of view.

"On public TV Harry?! What the heck were you thinking!" I flinch at the harshness of his voice. How could this be happening? One moment, we were happy. Ending the interview with smiles. Then... Management called, telling him to come directly. They didn't like what Harry did, not at all.

I was sitting on the floor outside the office, knees to my chest, listening silently. They've been arguing for ten full minutes now, never taking the volume down.

"I love her okay?! This is my decision! I'm happy with her, why can't I be happy?" Harry snaps back and I sigh, remembering the worry in his eyes when he hang up the phone. He knew they could break us, we both knew.

"Weren't you happy then? When you could go out clubbing, taking every girl you wanted?!"

"No! I was lonely, I was sad. Hell I was fücking depressed! Emily helps me Rick! She helps me getting better!" Harry yells and I wipe away the tears. I can't stand this, this breaks my heart.

"She's a fan Harry, she's using you!" Rick yells and I hear something fall. How can he talk about me like that? I'm not some object, I'm human too. I will do everything I'm told, I can do it. As long as I can be with Harry.

"She isn't! Why is everyone fücking saying that?!"

"Because it's true! Open your eyes and see reality!"

I put my head between my legs and cry a bit louder now. Why can't they just see the truth? I'm not using him, I wouldn't dare. I feel soft small hand on my arms and I look up, seeing Lux kneeling in front of me with a worried and sad face.

"Princess crying?" She asks silently and jumps up when another crash was heard. I sniff and stand up, grabbing Lux hand. She can't be here with all the yelling and crashing, neither can I.

Together we walk to Lou's room, seeing her on her phone. She looks up at the sound of footsteps and her eyes soften when she sees my crying state. She stands up and wraps her arms around me, making me do the same.

"It's okay sweetheart, you two will be okay." She whispers and I sob loudly, burying my face in her neck. Lux wraps her arms around my leg, saying princesses shouldn't cry. They care, the actually care.

"Lou have you se..." Harry's voice rang through the room but stopped when he saw us, me crying in Lou's arms. She lets go of me, also getting Lux and they leave the room. I turn to Harry, tears still rolling down and he sighs loudly, walking to me and embracing me in his strong loved arms.

"Oh baby girl, it's okay." He whispers and rubs my back. My sobs and sounds are muffled by Harry's grey shirt, both of us not caring that it's getting wet and stained.

"What do we do Harry?" I choke out and he sighs softly, sitting down on the black leather couch, setting me on his lap. I rest my head against his shoulder, arm wrapped around his torso.

"I asked the boys of a favour." He says vaguely, grabbing the Apple laptop Lou brought here and signed in on Twitter. I frown when he went to Niall's account. He showed me his recent tweets, making me widen my eyes.

@NiallOfficial:
I've never seen Harry this happy before, so why stop it? You guys must help us, you want him happy right? Please tweet #WeLoveEm so we can keep them together! Xxx

He went to the other boys too, they too had these tweets.

@Louis_Tomlinson:
Harry is our brother and Emily is our small sis. She's incredible to him #WeLoveEm Please tweet with that hashtag! Lots a love xx

@Real_Liam_Payne
It's like the story of Romeo and Juliet all over again... Please tweet with #WeLoveEm if you want them together! We love you xxx

@zaynmalik1d
Sometimes we all have to break some rules... Just as now. #WeLoveEm. You guys are amazing.

I was speechless.

#WeLoveEm is trending worldwide, just as #Hamilyforever and #IshipHamily. Which the Directioners made themselves. They are so amazing, oh my god.

@Michael5SOS
Damn H, you've got it coming. Congrats! You and Emily are perfect together! #WeLoveEm

@Luke5SOS
Aaaaawhhhhhh 🙈#WeLoveEm

@5SOS
My timeline is blowing up again, but this time it's good! Emily is an amazing girl, perfect for Harry- Ash
All the love from everywhere🙊❤️ - Cal
#WeLoveEm

Harry started typing his own tweet, giving me more tears.

@Harry_Styles:
She's amazing, she's wonderful. I love her. But people don't want us, telling lies about her. Well...
All the love to you because I'm not giving her up .xx H.

"I won't give up on us Ems." He whispers in my ear and I let out a long breath.

"I love you so much Harry, oh god." I start crying again and he chuckles, wrapping both arms around me and holds my head.

"I love you too love, more than ever."

I sniff and sigh deeply, looking at Harry and kissing him deeply. He didn't care about the saltiness of my tears on my lips, he just held my face and kissed me.

"They won't stop me, I promise." He pulls back and I nod lightly, turning my gaze back at the screen.

"Olly, Ed and Cara are also tweeting with his hashtag." He tells me, clicking on Cara's account.

"Cara?! Oh my god." I gasp and Harry chuckles again, kissing the back of my head.

@Caradelevinge:
@Harry_Styles I don't know Emily personally... But I just saw the interview and she seems like a cute girl. You look so happy! ❤️ #WeLoveEm xxx

@edsheeran:
Never seen a guy this head over heels over a girl. Damn Styles, you're so whipped. But I'm glad you are :) #WeLoveEm

@ollyofficial
@Harry_Styles you're so lucky man! You two are made for each other #WeLoveEm

I smile at Harry, who was smiling at the screen. I wanted to say something when the door burst open, followed by a angry looking man. Is that Rick?

"Fine Styles! Have it your way. If the fans are happy, I'm happy. But I'll be the one saying I told you so." He snaps before leaving the room again. I looked at Harry with wide eyes, him doing the same. He smiled widely at realisation and kissed me again. He started kissing my whole face to the point where I was giggling loudly.

"No worries." He breathed and closed his eyes, throwing his head back. I grab the laptop and start typing, yes still on his account. Harry heard me because he lifted his head again and looked at me, smiling kindly.

@Harry_Styles
You guys are absolutely amazing and I love every single one of you. You guys don't know how much you support the boys, but also me now. If it wasn't for you, we couldn't be together. Thank you guys, we love you! Xxxx - Em

No spaces.

----
A/N

Sooooo that was this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it and I'll be watching The Originals all over again.

Lots of love .xx