Chapter 59 - Beautiful.

(Some of the speaking parts are French. And because I don't know which of you speak French or can understand it, I added the English part after it. Also, I don't speak French and I failed every French test I had so... hehe)

---

Emily's point of view.

"Thank you Paris!"

The lights went out and the girls kept screaming, their dream came true. I wish every single one of them could meet the boys in real life. That's what those boys and girls deserve, they are amazing.

"Em, are you okay?" Lou asks me with a smile and I smile back, nodding my head.

"Yep, let's go to the boys."

She nods at my words and links our arms, the both of us walking backstage. I hear a lot of laugher and yelling, causing Lou to open the door. The boys were all jumping around, eating whatever they can find and laughing loudly. They are so happy, they are finally doing what they dreamt of.

"Hello there." Two strong arms wrap around my waist and a face rested in my neck. A wet face may I add.

"You're all sweaty." I giggle and turn around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles down at me and gives me a kiss.

"Are you tired?" He asks me suddenly, his face more serious now. I frown and shake my head, I really wasn't.

"Why?" I ask and he smiles deeply.

"I have a surprise."

---

"Harry, please tell me where we are going." I whine while we were driving the lit up streets of Paris. He chuckles and gives my knee a small squeeze, something he always does when I get nervous or scared.

"You know why it's called a surprise m'love?"

"Because I don't have a clue what it is or where we are going." I mutter and he grins, nodding his head.

"That's correct."

I sigh deeply and look out the window, amazed by all the lights out. Harry takes a turn left and I widen my eyes.

"Are we going to the Eiffel Tower?"

Harry laughs and nods. He parks the car and gets out, jogging to my side and opening the door for me too. I roll my eyes at him but he just chuckles. He grabs my hand and we walk to the Eiffel Tower, slowly and full admiration.

"It's like a huge Christmas tree." I say silently with a large smile and Harry shrugs.

"Only it is made of steel." I pout at him and he smiles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. We walk under the Tower and walk to a small queue.

"What are we going to do now mister?" I smile at to him and he smiles.

"We are going up."

"Up? Are you serious?" I say with wide eyes and Harry laugh, kissing my nose.

"Yes little one, we are going up the Eiffel Tower."

I squeal and jump up and down, giving Harry a tight hug. He doesn't know how much I love him, even more than 'till the moon and back'.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I squeal and he laughs, keeping his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Calm down, love."

I smile widely at him and rest my head against his chest, sighing happily.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me H."