chapter 4 - its okay

Words: 2012
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view.

I woke up with something heavy on my waist. I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my own room. I turned my head and saw Harry deep in sleep next to me.

Then I remember what happened yesterday, how I even have the nerve to stay with Harry after my step mom basically forbid me to come home. I shouldn't be feeling this comfortable around Harry... I've known him for less than 24 hours but I feel like I've known him for years.

But there are so many things we don't know about each other.

"Good morning to you too." Harry rasped and I noticed he caught me staring, making me blush and look away. He chuckled and stretched his arms above him, oh my god his muscles are to die for.

"Morning." I say silently and turn completely on my back. I'm not even questioning why I'm in Harry's clothes, I guess he undressed me. Wait... Harry Styles undressed me?!

"I can see you looking at your clothes with wide eyes, so to answer your questions. Yes I did undress you and no, I didn't see anything. I thought you probably wouldn't be comfortable so I kept my eyes closed." Harry says and I nod, thank god.

"Are you okay?" He turns to his side and faces me, looking in my eyes.

"Yeah" I tell him and he smiles, also making me smile. It's weird how his smile can make me smile, but I guess it's his smile it's just pretty. And even if I caught any real feelings for him, he won't feel the same.

"So... What do you want to do today? Except when you want me to go, I mean of course you want me...-"

"I want you to stay, calm down." Harry cuts me off and I sigh in relieve. I always have been a bit weird with these kind of things. Well not that I've been in a situation like this but... Just making a conversation with someone in general.

"I want to get to know you. What are your hobbies? Where you go to school? Where you want to go on holiday? Stuff like that." Harry smiles and I nod.

"Okay, 20 question then. I want to know you too" I grin and he chuckles and nods.

"Okay Harry this is where we left off yesterday and you didn't answer mine. What is your favourite song?" I ask and he puts his face in the pillow.

"This is the hardest question." He groans and I laugh.

"I can't chose! What's yours? From The 1975.' He smiles and I think. I also have a lot, but the first I can think of is...

"Me." I smile and he looks shocked but happy.

"Seriously? Why?" I leans on his elbow and looks at me with big green eyes. Does he know he's perfect? He doesn't need to do anything about himself, he's perfect himself. I wish I was like him...

"It hold so much emotion, and it has a background... I guess. It has a story and songs with stories are always a lot more special." I shrug and he smiles. I have to ask him something that has been on my mind for a while...

"Harry... What's your story?" I sit up and he sighs and looks down. There are so many stories of Harry. Some saying he's happy, some saying he's depressed. I don't know what to believe, but I need to know. Otherwise I won't be able to understand him.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell..." I look down and play with my fingers. Doesn't he trust me? I won't tell anyone.

"I do want to tell you, I just don't know where to start." He lays on his stomach with his head resting on his arms.