Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.

Emilys point of view.

We are in Amsterdam

We are actually in Amsterdam

Oh my freaking god!

"Are you okay Ems?" Harry chuckles and places his hand on my knee, squeezing softly while I was looking out the car window. We were now driving away from the airport, after meeting a few fans. They were so sweet to me, saying they were glad that I'm okay. I cried, again.

"Okay? I'm way more than okay Harry, this is just... Wow." I breath out and he smiles, dimples showing. I peck his lips and look out the window again, amazed by the many grass field they have, the highways were right through them. There were many farms, some with cows and some with horses. Also a lot of ditches in between the fields, a lot of water.

After a short but nice drive we arrive at the hotel, in the middle of the city. There were no fans, so I guess no one told anything. I saw Harry sigh relieved when we drove into the garage and the driver stopped the car. We all got out of the car and Harry grabbed our bags, making me pout.

"Don't try love." He chuckles and kisses my temple, smiling warmly at me. The three of us walk into the lobby and we grin widely when we see Paul standing there, waiting for us to arrive. He smiles widely when he sees us coming and gives us a bear hug, well he basically is a bear.

"Glad to have you here Em." He smiled and I smiled back, all of us following him to the elevator. We went to the upper floor and gasped when the doors opened. The boys had their own floor, it was amazing!

"Jesus it's huge." Harry widens his eyes and we walk inside the suite, looking around in amazement. I saw Louis sending me a cheeky grin making me smack his arm. He's such a pervert.

"Where are the others?" I ask when we saw no one here, making me slightly disappointed.

"They are out in the city, you guys can go too." Paul tells us and Harry quickly shifts his eyes to me, smiling brightly.

"I'll stay here, I'm shit faced." Louis yawned loudly causing Paul, Harry and I to laugh. He raises his eyebrows and crosses his eyes.

"What?"

Harry shakes his head and smacks his cheek lightly, walking to one of the bedrooms. I giggle at them and follow Harry, entering a huge room.

"It's beautiful." I gasp and put my pack bag down on the bed, walking to the window to look outside. From here, you saw the amazing shaped houses and the canals with many boats on them. It was so cute.

Harry appears from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, sighing happily.

"Shall we go outside?"

"Sure, let me change into something warmer." I smile and get out of his grip but he stopped me.

"Wear mine." He pulls his purple sweater over his hand and gives it to me, smiling warmly. He loves it when I wear his clothes, so I didn't say no. I pull my shirt over my head, leaving my black top on and put the sweater on. The scent makes me feel so safe, Harry makes me feel safe.

"Thank you." I smile shyly, wrapping my arms around my waist. It's so warm and comfy, I could live in it. Harry chuckles at me and opens his suitcase, grabbing a grey sweater and putting it on. He also grabs a beanie and puts it on my head, grinning down at me.

"It's not that cold Harry." I giggle at him causing him to shrug.

"You're cute with my clothes, so why not?"

I roll my eyes and give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go cheeky boy."

---