Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.

Harry's point of view.

Phone...

My phone is ringing...

Why is my phone ringing?

I groan loudly and turn over to my stomach, grabbing the device and hold it against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Harry?" I hear Demi, worried and scared making me wide awake.

"Demi... What happened?"

"I-it's Emily." She sobs and I feel my heart break, my world crashing down. Fück

"W-what?" My lips tremble and she sobs again.

"She's in the hospital."

She isn't dead, thank god. Wait.

"Hospital? Why?" I ask with a frown and look at the alarm clock at the nightstand, it's 6 o'clock so it's around 5 o'clock in London now. Why was I sleeping? I was tired.

"S-she.. Oh my god." Demi gasped because of the crying, making me shush her.

"Demi calm down, please."

"I-I don't know what happened, she's not conscious yet." She tells and I widen my eyes, it's that bad. She's unconscious.

"Why is she there Demi?!" I was getting frustrated now. My angel is in the hospital, I had to know why.

"She tried to kill herself Harry."

Fück. This is all my fault.

Demi had hang up the phone and I drop my hand, staring in front of me. My angel, tried killing herself. Because of me, because of what I said.

Why am I so fücking stupid!?

I jump out of my bed, throwing on some random clothes and shoes, walking to the door and getting the elevator to the level where the boys and I usually have breakfast. The elevator dings and I walk out, seeing the boys sitting happily around the table.

"Harry, seriously. You were wearing that shirt yesterday too." Louis and the others laugh but I don't laugh, I just stare in front of me. Liam stands up and frowns, noticing my behavior.

"Harry... What's wrong?" He asks lowly and I start to cry, putting my hand on my face. I feel so small now, I thought I could handle all of it. I hear the chairs and feel arms around me, me sobbing loudly.

"Harry, calm down." Liam says and I sob loudly.

"E-Emily... S-she's in the hospital."

"Oh god, what happened?" Louis gasped and the boys push me down at a chair, circling around me.

"S-she tried to commit suicide." I say with a small voice and they stay silent. I imagine her, laying there in the hospital bed. Face as pale as snow.

"Why?" Niall asks silently and I give a small shrug, still sobbing.

"I don't know, Demi just called me... She doesn't know either." I lie and they let out a sigh. I can't tell them it's my fault, they would hate me. She's like a sister to them.

"She'll be okay." Zayn tells me and I let out a shaky breath.

"I need to go there."

"We have a show tonight." Liam reminded me and I shake my head, standing up.

"I don't care, I need to go. I can't bare this, this breaks me." I say and Louis puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Harry, go. We will handle it." He says with a small smile and I nod, couldn't smile back. I can't smile and feel like I won't ever again, my beautiful girl is hurt. The boys smile too and I go back to my room, packing my suitcase and messaging Demi that I'll be there. I walk out, giving my card to Louis and he sighs.

"You have to stay strong Harry, for her. I know it's hard, but she'll be okay. She needs you." He tells and I look down.

"I failed her Lou." I say silently and Louis scoffs, making me look up again.

"Harry trust me, she wants no one else than you. She loves you so much, she doesn't see any other guy standing except for you." I try to smile at the information, try. Louis sighs and gives me a hug, telling me it will me okay one more time. We say goodbye and I walk out the hotel, ignoring all the camera lights and questions and get in a cab.

"Where to boy?" The man asks and I wipe my eyes, looking out the tinted window.

"The airport please."

---

I've never been a huge fan of hospitals, even though I'm a twenty one years old man. I despite them.

But now the wall was even harder to break. Knowing I was going to my girl broke my already broken heart yet again. I had to know why.

"Can I help you?" The woman behind the register asks and I nod.

"I'm looking for Emily Talbott." I say, making her type on her computer.

"She's in room 381 on floor 3." She tells me with a smile and I nod, taking the elevator to floor 3. I walk to the back of the hall and get attacked by a crying Demi. We've grown a bit closer, not in that way. She's Emily's best friend and a bit like a sister to me.

"I'm so scared." She cries and I rub her back. Her eyes were red and puffy, mascara rolling down her eyes. She looked so tired.

"How long have you been here?" I ask, looking at my watch seeing it's 8.

"Ever since I called you, a little more than two hours." She tells and I nod, sighing a bit and try looking inside.

"Have you been inside there yet?"

"I'm scared." She shakes her head and I sigh, looking around.

"Where are her parents?"

"They are to the canteen. They found her Harry." She sobs and I bite my lip. I feel so incredibly guilty.

"Are they okay?" I ask silently and she shakes her head again.

"They are shocked up, pale as snow. They saw their child lying in her own blood, it must be horrible." She sobs and sits back down again, breaking down. I sigh and sit next to her. She's sobbing in my chest and I just rub her shoulder, that's the best I can do now. I'm hurting too.

It's been a small half an hour and Demi's asleep now. I opened my phone and went to answer some messages in the 1D group.

Louis:
How is she?

Louis:
Harry

Louis:
Come on

Liam:
Lou calm down, he's probably busy

Me:
No idea.

Louis:
What?

Liam:
Why aren't you going in?

Me:
Demi needs someone, she's too scared to go in and see her best friend lying there.

Zayn:
So you're not going in?

Me:
Not yet.

Niall:
I wish I was there...

Me:
Trust me, you don't.

Niall:
Comfort her okay? I'll call her when we're done with the show.

Me:
She's sleeping right now, it's best to call in the morning.

Niall:
I will, tell her I love her.

Me:
I will Ni.