Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!

Harry's point of view.

Demi and I have been outside her room for a night now. Her parents walking in and out. Demi didn't want me to go in either, she wanted me to stay with her because she was that scared.

I don't get it.

We promised each other that we would call if something happened. She broke two promises at once, she hurt herself. She could've called me, even though I said those things? Right?

"You are here for Emily right?" A middle aged woman asks us, nurse clothing on her body. I slowly nod and look at Demi, who was still sleeping. Where are Nathan, Lisa and Jessy? Don't they know either?

"Why aren't you two going in to see her?

"Her best friend is to scared to see her."

"You're Emily's boyfriend?" She asks with a smile and I give a forced smile back, nodding at the woman.

"Well, she's still unconscious. We hope she'll wake up today otherwise she'll probably stay like this." She tells me and I let out a shaky breath. I won't be able to live with myself if that happens.

She smiles weakly and walks away. Demi slowly sits up and rubs her puffy eyes, then looks at me.

"Who was that?"

"The nurse. Emily's still unconscious. If she doesn't wake up today, she'll stay like this." I tell and Demi widens her eyes, standing up.

"Why aren't they doing anything then!"

I stand up too and put my arms up in frustration, "I don't know that Demi, but do I look like I can do anything about it? I shouldn't have left, none of this would have happened!"

Demi stays silent and looks down at her feet. I let out a exhausted sigh and sit down again, putting my head in my hands. I can't deal with this.

"I'm getting some coffee, you want too?" Demi asks softly and I shake my head. I can't even think of eating and drinking right now. Demi sighs and walks away, leaving me and my thoughts. She needs to wake up.

I'm not ready to lose her, I don't want her to let go.

"Harry?" I hear a all too familiar voice and I look up, seeing my mom stand there. I'm immediately on my feet and in her arms, sobbing in her neck. I'm such a mothers boy, but I need this.

"It's okay Harry, it's okay." She whispers and rubs my back. I look up to see Gemma too, wiping her tears. My mom lets me go and Gemma walks to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"How is she?" She asks quietly and we all sit down in the uncomfortable chairs.

"She's still unconscious. If she doesn't wake up, she'll probably never does." I tell and look down, playing with my rings.

"Have you seen her yet?" My mom asks, causing me to shake my head. I'd to anything to see her again, my rose... My broken rose.

My mom and Gemma don't say anything, letting me sit in peace. I rub my jeans and take a deep breath, looking at the clock. 1PM, the doctors are testing her. My imagines are killing me, seeing her lying on the bed. Pale and scattered. I quickly shake my head and stand up, facing back and forth while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Harry, calm down okay?" My mom says softly and I shake my head again, continuing my movements.

I can't get it out of my mind, what will she look like? What did she do? Did she jump? Did she swallow pills? Did she... God, I just can't get these images out of my head.

I let out a huge sob and slump back to the ground, leaning against the wall. I feel like a child again, I never cried. Emily broke me, I can't lose her. She's my rock, she's my world.

"Harry, take deep breaths okay." My mom was kneeling on front of my and I pull my knees up, shaking my head while the tears still streamed down.

"I can't lose her mom, I can't lose her."

"You won't love, I promise." She smiled softly at me and squeezed my knee. I sobbed again and my mom sighed, sitting next to me with her arm wrapped around my shoulder.

This probably hurts her too, seeing her son like this. But I can't help it, I can't help how I feel. I feel like the end is here, I don't know what to do.

"Oh god Harry." Demi's voice rang through the hallway and I look up, seeing Demi through my teary eyes.

"I'm Demi, Emily's best friend." She introduced herself to my mom and sister and I didn't care about the rest. I let my head fall on my knees and close my eyes. 

This wouldn't be the end... Right?

---

We've been sitting here for two hours, well I've been sitting here. My mom and sister have gone out for lunch, taking something with them for me and Demi. But I didn't eat, I couldn't.

"Demi." I heard another girl's voice and I look up, seeing Lisa with a large teddy and teary eyes. Emily would laugh, seeing the teddy.

"Oh god Harry." She then looks down at me and I look away. I don't want pity, I want my girl.

Lisa and Demi start talking, sitting on the chairs in front of me while I still sat on the ground. My mom and sister? I don't know where they are, I didn't listen. Maybe they are with Julia.

"Has he eaten something?" I hear Lisa ask silently but I'm too tired to look up.

"No, he doesn't want anything." Demi sighs and then, we suddenly hear screams.

"Harry!"

"I need Harry!"

"Where is Harry!"

I jump up and see a nurse running out the room, a worried expression on her face making me frightened. Why is Emily calling me? Doesn't she hate me?

"You're Harry?" She asks and I nod at her. She grabs my hand and takes me into the room. Doctors were trying to put her down, but she was kicking around. It pained me, it broke my heart.

"Ssh. I'm here, I'm here." I'm by her side quickly and put my hands on either side of her face, looking into her scared eyes.

"Harry." She whispers and I smile weakly, nodding my head.

"Yes Ems, it's me. You're safe."

I grab both her hands and sighed relieved, she's awake.

"Don't let me go." I whisper and she closes her eyes, crying softly.

My broken princess.