Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.

Words: 1373

Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view.

"You're staying with Harry, till Sunday?!" Demi asked with wide eyes when we were walking out the school doors and I nodded, smiling widely.

"Holy shit, I'm so fangirling right now." Demi breathed and I laughed, patting her shoulder.

"You'll be okay."

"I won't! My OTP is finally together."

"Yeah well you'll die Friday then." I shrug innocently and she slaps my head. I stick my tongue out and we were joined by Jess and Lisa. We all got in Lisa's car and she drove to the mall. Us four have gotten pretty close, which I'm glad with. They are my best friends, including Jake, but he isn't a girl. Although he does act like it.

"Okay so... Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters... What else?" Lisa asks us when she parks the car and we get out.

"Emily has to go to Victoria Secret." Demi winks at me and I slap her arm, my cheeks are reddening.

"No I do not."

She hums, making the other two girls laugh. I roll my eyes at her and we walk to Oxford Street. We always go here. We usually go to American Apparel, Forever 21, H&M, New Look, Pull & Bear, River Island, Topshop and Urban Outfitters. Yes it's a lot, but Lisa and Demi absolutely love shopping. Well they go shopping, but buy nothing. I don't know about Jess, this is our first time out.

"Let's go to Pull & Bear first." Demi decided and we nodded, walking in to the shop.

This will be a long day.

---

"I'm so fucking happy with my dress, oh my god." Demi squeals when we sat down in McDonalds. It was Demi's then to choose and she loves McDonalds.

"Don't swear." I whine and she sticks her tongue out. Demi bought a purple gown, it's beautiful. Jess bought a jumpsuit because she absolutely hates dresses and Lisa bought a lilac dress. I still haven't found mine, which I'm stressing about. What if I don't find anything?

"Stop worrying Em, you'll find your dress." Jess smiled at me and I smiled weakly back. She knows me so well already.

Lisa came with all the food and they started eating. I feel a bit sick and overwhelmed with all this shopping and the fact that I haven't found my dress yet. I need to find a dress or I can't go.

And I really want to go.

"Aren't you eating?" Demi asked me and I shake my head.

"I don't feel really well, it's just the stress. I'm not hungry.."

"How can you not be hungry? You only ate a granola bar this morning, you ate nothing on school and when I asked you if you wanted a piece of my chocolate, you declined too." Demi told me and I sigh, sitting back and crossing my arms.

"I'm not hungry."

"You were doing so well Em." Lisa sighs and I frown. What did I do now?

"I still am doing well, I just not hungry." I say simply and they roll their eyes. Wow okay, sorry.

I look down again and grab my phone. They are in a conversation anyway. I saw a got a message from Harry.

Harry❤️:
Hey little one, having fun? :) .x