Chapter 48 - Goodbye

Emily's point of view.

Today is the day... Harry is leaving.

We stayed up all night, talking to each other and taking each others mind of the horrible time that is yet to come. Well horrible... I don't know how to survive without Harry. He build me like a skyscraper but it's not that strong yet. I'm scared that I will break down.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry whispers and I sigh, trailing the butterfly tattoo on his chest. It's one of my favourite to be honest.

"Nothing... Everything. I don't know."

"Tell me." He says softly and I sigh again, shrugging my shoulders.

"To be honest, I'm scared H." I admit and he looks down, well for as far as he can look down.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I lie and he sighs, softly brushing his fingers over my back.

"You don't have to be afraid Ems. Remember, I'm only a phone call away." He reminds me and I stop drawing and put my hand flat on his chest.

"I know." I mumble and he wraps his other arm around me too.

"I'll always be there for you princess, always. Whatever happens."

I look up to him and smiles weakly.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I smile and lay back again. I look at the alarm on his nightstand and sigh, 5 minutes left and he has to get up. I'm so not ready for this.

"Try to think about something else." Harry whispers and I sigh, thinking about what to say.

"Will you be here when I gratuate?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Of course I will, I won't miss my girlfriend's most important day."

"My most important day will probably be my wedding." I giggle and look up to him, seeing him smile warmly.

"Well, I'll be there too."

"Is that so?" I raise my eyebrow in a teasing way and he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yes, I'll be standing in front of you. And I'll be the man you'll say 'I do' to. My last name will be yours and we'll live in a cute house somewhere outside London. And we'll have little Styles' running around, playing with the cats while you're lying outside in the sun. You're sipping your wine while you watch me build a treehouse for our little ones." He tells and I smirk small.

"You thought that all out huh?"

He hums and smirks too.

"But one problem." I say and his smirk disappears and a frown was visible.

"I like dogs more." I grin and kiss his nose while he sighed in relieve.

"You scared me."

"I'd love to have a future with you Harry." I smile and he chuckles.

"Good, you don't really have a choice anyway."

---

"Do you have everything?" I ask Harry while I look around. I swear, I'm even more nervous than he is. Well he toured a few more times, this is nothing different for him.

"I think so." He mumbles and looks at me searching around.

"Laptop? Phone? Enough clothes? Or do you get them there? Wait..." I frown and he sighs, walking to me and placing his soft hands in my cheeks.