chapter 20 - family.

Words: 1492
Status: edited

---

Emily's point of view.

"Let's go back, you're freezing." Harry says and I nod, teeth clattering. I don't know if I'm shaking because I'm cold or because I'm happy. Probably both.

I stand up and Harry immediately put me on his back. I wrap my arms around his neck to prevent me from falling and Harry puts his arms around my tights.

"Harry put me down." I pout and Harry chuckles, shaking his head.

"Nope."

"Styles, put me down!" I slap his head and he laughs.

"So we're on last name terms again? Come on Emily Talbott, I thought we were more than that."

I smile at him. We're much more than that.

---

"Harry! Emily! Good you two are back." Anne smiles when she opens the door and we walk in. Harry and I get our shoes of and Harry hangs his coat away.

"Mom? Can Emily and I get changed? We're freezing." Harry asked his mom and she called back with a yes. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his blue room.

"These are the smallest pair I have." He smiled and he gave me a pair of black sweats and a white sweater.

"You um... Have to turn around." I tell him with red cheeks and he chuckles but turns around. I get out my wet clothes and put Harry's clothes on. Which were still too big for my body.

"I'm done." I say with smile when Harry turned around. He smiled widely and I raise my eyebrow.

"You look cute in my clothes."

"Shut up and get dressed H." I point at him and he chuckles. I turn around and get the bow out of my hair, putting it on his drawer.

"Harry, do you have any hair ties?" I ask Harry and I hear him chuckle.

"You're lucky I have long hair." I turn and he gives me a hair tie. I try not to look at his chest and stomach but fail miserably and he chuckles yet again.

"Stare as long as you want, I'm not going anywhere, I'm yours."

I roll my eyes but smile at his statement and put my hair in a ponytail. He also got dressed in black sweats and a grey shirt. How did I get this beautiful person in my life and how did I manage to call him mine?

Mine.

He's finally mine.

"What are you smiling at?" Harry smirks and put a pair of fluffy socks on. Smirking and fluffy socks are not the perfect combination.

"I'm just happy." I shrug with a large smile and he smiles too, also giving me a pair of fluffy socks. God these are so soft.

"Me too Emi... Me too."

---

"No but seriously, Niall almost cried when he saw the popcorn on the ground." Harry laughed when he told his family the story of our popcorn fight. We've been sitting in the living room for a few hours now, just talking and laughing. Anne gave me and Harry hot chocolate with marshmallows, which was delicious. I guess she knew about Harry's plan of asking me to be his girlfriend, because she keeps smiling at us.

"That's Niall." Gemma laughs and Harry nods, still chuckling.

"But you have only one picture together?" Anne asks and Harry rolls his eyes. I laugh at his behaviour and eat another marshmallow.