Chapter 1 New Beginnings

ATTENTION! This is the sequel to Living with Magcon. If you haven't read it yet please do before you start reading this. Thank you!

Also I know Shawn and Madisyn are together right now, but please keep reading. Key word now.

----Two Months Later ----

Two months have gone by since Shawn and I broke up. I have talked to him once which was really awkward, but I guess things are only awkward if you make them awkward. Let me fill you in with everything.

Matt got a girlfriend her name is Kaylee, and she is really nice and pretty. She has blonde short hair and green eyes. Plus she's not some fake slut. They have been dating for 5 weeks. Matt also guest starred in two criminal minds episodes. Yeah two.

Anna ended up dating that one dude named Drake that she went on a date with. They really hit it off, and make a pretty cute couple. Anna has also been helping Nash, Cam, and Hayes with their clothing line. They have really cute clothes; actually I just bought a whole bunch of them.

As for Shawn he got off tour a week ago. He has been staying with his family to visit them, but today he flying out here to stay a while, and visit us. He also found another girlfriend. Yeah I am fine with it; yes it still bugs me because he will always be my first love, but it looks like they are happy together. Her name is Liz and she has been friends with Shawn for a while. I guess he finally got the balls to ask her out or something. Thank god she isn't coming with Shawn, or I would have to go live with Luke until she left. Shawn released an EP, and it is actually really good. Don't tell anyone I said that though.

As for me. After that night were I partied with 5SOS Luke and I became really close because he helped me with everything. We went on a couple dates, and started dating. It only lasted a month. We decided we should stay friends since things were just not the same dating, but we are cool now. Still best friends. I got a part in a movie which I finished filming yesterday since it wasn't a main role. Yeah my character dies in the middle of the movie. I released my song on Itunes, and it stayed at number one for a week, so now Jamie is making me write a whole bunch of music. Yay for me I get to write more songs.
Also some things changed with me and Harry before I started dating Luke. Yeah, it got out everywhere. Lets just say our friendship got a little friendlier.

*Flashback*

I had my head laid on Harry's bare chest as he played with my hair. His sheets smelt just like him. With my finger I drew little invisible circles on his chest. I know what you are thinking 'you aren't ever 17 yet!' But it is just something we do for fun. Nothing is wrong with being friends with benefits. We just both wanted a little bit of affection.

"This was a lot of fun," Harry chuckled.

I smiled and looked up at him. "Yeah."

We just laid like that forever till I decided to get dressed. I started getting out of his grip, and he sat up as I put on my skinny jeans.

"So have you changed your mind about going on tour with us?" Harry asked looking at me.

Harry wants me to go on tour with them, but I have already told him a millions times I won't. There is just way to much going on for me to go on tour right now.

"Harry I already told you I can't."

"Because of your brother and acting. Isn't this something to help you into the music industry more? All I need is you to go on tour with us. Something little! It's not like I am asking you to marry me!" He started raising his voice more. I don't know what to say. He is blowing this way out of proportion. It's something so little yet he is going to get angry over it. Wow okay.
He wacked a vase that was on the table to the floor causing it to shatter. I jumped a little scared of what would happen next.

"Har-"

"I have been there for you through a lot these pass months! When the rumors started I helped with that! When Shawn broke your heart I was there to help fix it! When you found out your Grandma died I went with you to the funeral. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" He shouted punching the wall.

Now he is really starting to scare me. I hate when he is mad at me because he is my best friend. Tears started falling from my eyes hitting my cheek. I don't know what to say.

All it is going on tour I don't know why he is making a big deal out of it. All I have on is my jeans and bra. I shoved my shirt and socks in my purse, and threw on my leather jacket, and grabbed my shoes in my hand. Once I finished that I was crying my eyes out. I hate when Harry is mad at me. He is one of my best friends I don't want to lose.

He took a deep breath, and looked at me. He noticed I was crying and looked sorry. I don't want to be around him when he is going to go through mods swings.

"I didn't mean to make you cry," Harry whispered walking closer to me reaching his hand out. I pulled away quickly.

"It is something so little, and you made a huge deal out of it. Seeing you like this scares me. But what is worst is the fact you are mad at me. And me thinking about you being mad at me, makes me think I am going to lose you. I don't want to lose you because you have been there for me, and you are one of my best friends. I just need to be alone right now," I cried. As fast as I could I left Harry standing in the room calling out my name.

Not caring if my hair is messy or I have no shoes on I ran outside. As I was walking to my car I was still crying.

"Madisyn I am sorry! Please come back! Please I am sorry!" Harry shouted from the balcony.

I ignored it, and drove off.

*Flashback over*

That was terrible. He texted me that night saying he was sorry, and only made a big deal about the tour because he doesn't want to leave me. I forgave him after a while. I mean I don't want to lose him for good, but on the bright side Harry helped me get together with Luke. I was so scared of losing Harry that day, but I am glad we made up. The tour started a month ago, but they are on break for a while because some award shows and my birthday is coming up.

Everyone decided to leave because they want to get stuff for tonights dinner since someone in our 'family' is coming back, but I am not going to be able to go because a while back I promised Luke I would go out on a date with him.
Yeah I am home alone currently eating popcorn and watching Just go with it. Reminds me of the time Matt came home with Nash, Cam, and Shawn before Shawn and I dated. And we watched this movie in my room. Good times.

I was at the part where they were teaching 'Bart' how to swim when I heard someone ring the front door bell. Alright if it is another survey I am going to go crazy. I paused my movie, and sat up. Do I have good clothes on. I looked down and saw my outfit. I was wearing jean shorts, black tank top, and Luke's  green flannel. It still smells like him too. Eh I am dressed good enough.

"I am coming, and if it is someone trying to sell something other then girl scout cookies I advise you to leave now!" I shouted walking towards the door.

Before I opened it I look to my right at the baseball bat. Should I? Nah I don't want to scare away any girl scouts. I opened the door, and saw someone I was hoping I wasn't. No not someone with a survey or sadly cookies. It was Shawn.

A/N: The first chapter is finished of the sequel! I hope you guys are going to like the changes. But foreal Shawn you had to get another girlfriend? Alright sorry for any mistakes. Stay beautiful
Peace XOXO