Chapter 49 - Girls Time.

Start from the beginning

"I'm putting this dress on, can I use those earrings?" Lisa asks me and points to a pair of diamond earrings.

"Yeah sure." I nod at her and she grabs it, disappearing in the bathroom. I look through my closet again when I hear Demi gasp.

"This is so cute! Why have you never worn this?" She asks me with wide eyes and pulls a striped shirt out. I look at the shirt and frown.

"I didn't know I had that."

She laughs at my reply and shoves it in my arms, grabbing my white skater skirt.

"There you go."

Lisa came back and she smiles widely, turning around in the black dress.

"That looks so much better on you." I tell her honestly and she giggles, sending a thank you. I smile at the three girls and go to the bathroom. I get out of my clothes and put the shirt and skirt on, fixing my hair after and looking in the mirror. Why did I never wear this? It's cute!

I get out of the bathroom and Demi claps her hands.

"It's so cute!"

I smile brightly at her comment and put some white pumps on, immediately getting taller than Lisa. She's a small girl, don't blame her.

"You're not going to film!" I warn Jessy causing her to laugh and shrug her shoulders.

"Maybe."

I groan at her reply but still smile. Demi plugs her phone to my speaker and looks through her playlist. Demi's music is... Random. She has songs which are played on the radio, but then she also has The Saddle Club and Glee. Honestly, I don't really mind. We both watched it, we are both obsessed.

We still are.

Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air

"No!" I laugh loudly when 7/11 started playing. Demi has this weird obsession with the smack part. She simple laughs at me and start walking, trying to be a model. But truthfully... She was pretty failing. Lisa and I laughed at her and she did a hair flick, looking at us with an arrogant face.

"Demi, not all models all arrogant." I laugh at her and she shrugs.

"I am."

Why we have such a weird friend?

"Come on!" Demi laughs and I start walking too, trying to hold my laugh. Lisa follows me, but she kept giggling. We won't ever be models, we're not cut out for that.

"Jessy, are you filming!?" I widen my eyes at her when I saw my MacBook webcam turned to us. She shrugs innocently and I walk to her, wanting to close it when I saw the person on the screen.

"Harry!"

"Hello love." He laughed and I widen my eyes, sitting down.

"Tell me you didn't see that."

"I did, from the moment you walked out the bathroom." He chuckles and I narrow my eyes, looking at Jessy and slapped her leg.

"Hey!" She pouts and I cross my arms.

"You made me embarrass myself in front of my boyfriend."

"Oh please, like that has never happened before." Demi says and I throw a pillow to her, hitting her leg.

"Ouch, that hurt." She says sarcastic, smiling after and I roll my eyes at her.

"I can see you're having fun." Harry smiles and I smile back, looking down at my mint painted nails.

"I miss you though."

"I miss you too little one." He says softly and I can feel tears starting to appear. He has been gone for maybe a month and I already miss him.

"Okay love birds, I'm sorry Harry but Emily has to go." Demi interrupted us and I open my mouth to shut her up but she put her hand in front of my mouth.

"It was really nice seeing you again Harry." She grinned and he laughed, at both her and me struggling to get away from Demi's hand.

"Demi let me go." I say but it didn't sound like that and I frown, still not succeeding to get her hand away.

"Good luck with her."  Harry chuckles and Demi grins, "Thank you, it will be hard but we'll manage."

Harry laughs at her reply and looks at me.

"See you tonight Emily, I love you." He smiles sweetly and I smile back, not that he saw or anything.

"I love you too." I say but it came out like 'I wuv ou two', making everyone in the room laugh.

"Bye everyone!" Harry grinned and they said goodbye, I waved. He laughed again and became disconnected, making Demi release me. I push her away causing her to laugh. I giggle too and sigh, looking at the now dark screen.

"You and that boy." Demi shakes her head with a giggle and walks to my closet, looking for my clothes.

Can we be like this forever?

---

A/N

I'm sorry it lasted this long before I updated but I was very busy with school. Yes already. I went to a new school and it didn't went I wished it would go, it was pretty depressing.

But I updated now and that's what matters, right? (:

(Although it was a boring chapter.)

Hope you enjoyed it and I already say sorry for the next chapter...

Stay beautiful! .xx