Chapter 104 - Date Finale

Moving their way to a nearby park, Ryuu was being hugged by Kie who explored the place before having a small picnic under the shed. He didn't bring heer to a funny restaurant as Ryuu knew that a simple thing is what she needed as she relaxed looking at the children.

"Say ah, anata."

Ryuu turned to see her holding the food for him which made him smile and took a bite. He didn't make the meal, but rather Kie who was learning from Ryuu as she was trying to learn new dishes to cook for Ryuu.

Despite being the better cook decided for her to take dinner while Ryuu had breakfast and lunch which the other girls and children didn't mind.

"The meal tastes great, Kie. I feel soon you'll surpass me."

"You praise me too much but thank you. It makes me happy to cook for you."

"Here it's my turn."

The other people in the part felt blushing at the interaction of the two as they were like spotlight while they were just extras. Ryuu didn't mind them and only focused on his date.

Kie blush from his action but took the food before quickly hiding her face that caused Ryuu to chuckle. Once their meal was done, he was given a lap pillow by Kie who smiled softly while caressing his hair.

"Looking at you this only made you more beautiful."

"And you look more handsome."

They peacefully passed the time randomly telling a few stories and events that they've recently encountered.

"How are you holding up with the modern world?"

"It's been fun, I was able to learn a lot from Justine."

"Hope she isn't doing anything bad."

"Fufufu I think that's Kanae you're talking about."

"True but I hope you don't feel too stressed. If you want we can return to your old home?"

"No, it's fine. I've already decided to be by your side till the end and fight to protect like you did to us."

Ryuu didn't say anything but smiled as he was always afraid that he had taken their peaceful life and was thankful he didn't.

"Hey Ryuu…"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to hear a lullaby?"

"I would love to."

He smiled as Kie started to sing a simple melody with a soothing melody that the people around them felt the emotion from her voice. Ryuu smiled as he slowly fell asleep from her lap and once she finished saw that he was sleeping.

=====================
The next day, it was now Kanae's turn as Ryuu only took her to her for a dinner date on top of a skyscraper that overlooks the night Sky.

"This is truly delightful~! I never knew that such a place would ever exist."

Kanae exclaimed after seeing the light of the buildings below. It was like a dazzling festival. The view was breathtakingly beautiful and made Ryuu relieved that the place was her forte.

"Oh right here."

Ryuu took out a necklace pendant that had their picture together that surprised Kanae but smiled in delight as he moved closer to place it around her neck.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful."

He said giving a tender kiss with Kanae before enjoying themselves. They ate some extravagant dishes that were still far compared to Ryuu's godly cooking.