Chapter 14 - Supernatural

I just want to let you know that the world that I mentioned are for the second world mission and not the first world mission because that would be Kimetsu no Yaiba cause I enjoyed making the arc.

Feel free to suggest more world here.

==========
Ryuu remained unbothered by the wailing screams of his defeated enemy under his feet who glared intensely towards him, full of intent to kill. Unfortunately, his regenerative ability was halted by the power of the dagger.

The blade had Holy Attribute and was blessed by the holy which was the primary weakness of people who used black magic.

He encassed the creature in blood trying to stop it from moving around. The creature was large enough for Ryuu to stand on.

Ryuu could feel himself fatigued from the constant depletion of his Mana but knew it would be dangerous to let the blood stop chaining the creature to the ground.

"Gaaahh!!! H-How dare you slice my limb!! Just who the hell are you!!"

It roared trying his best to stay intimidating but was inwardly in despair for how easily he was defeated. He neither could move nor heal and could only pointlessly glare at his opponent with killing intent.

Unfortunately, it was useless when Ryuu had entered the state of starving mode that resisted his Intimidation. Ryuu didn't speak, only sliced his arms at the shoulder joint receiving a loud shriek in pain.

"Gaaaah!!!!"

Before he could shriek longer, a large arm made of blood grabbed his face to silence him and stared at his opponent who silently looked at him before kneeling.

"Who I am does not matter…"

The creature is shocked to hear the voice of a young man, a shocking contrast to the terrifying image before him. He couldn't believe that someone as such was responsible for causing him so much pain. 

"However, I'm curious about what you know about the supernatural?"

Ryuu starts to suspect that his world is more than meets the eye. He did recently hear about a missing people's report that many believed was caused by an Aswang.

A mythical creature who is similar to a Romanian Vampire with a few differences namely their hunger doesn't quench by mere blood rather, a whole human and their favorite was the fetus or infant that allows them to sustain their youth.

If he's lucky, then magical items and spells are just around the corner for him to learn them. He manipulated the blood molded hands letting the creature speak.

"....I-If I told you about everything you'd let you live, right!?"

The creature asked hesitantly, trying to see if it was possible to escape and exact his revenge. He believed the kid could be persuaded thinking he was a naive boy.

"You're not in a position to make offers."

He soon did small cuts into his body that weren't too deep but enough to cause immense pain. It shrieked in pain once more as it was far too unbearable.

"Gaaaah!!!! S-Sto-Gaaah!! STOP!!"

"Listen carefully, you have two choices."

Ryuu ended his shearing of flesh unfazed from the despaired look of the creature despite its grotesque appearances. The creature was unable to accept his fate but ended up listening in fear of feeling the pain once again.

"One is to tell me everything you know including how you gain the ability to turn into this form and I'll give you a painless death or be stubborn and refuse to tell everything that would lead to the utmost painful death possible. Understand?"