Chapter 70 - Leche Flan Vs Pudding

Few days passed by, Ryuu had taken the Demon Slayer corp to join them, letting him meet Kanao. They surprisingly get well together along with Aoi. He could somehow feel that there was chemistry between them.

He knew Tanjiro would end up with Kanao one way or another but thought it would include Aoi. Ryuu thought he might be the one who influenced him but shook his head.

Ryuu had told everything to Kagaya and explained his reason for letting Muzan escape, making him appreciate Ryuu's consideration and was shocked that he knew about his family relation with Muzan.

"Few months from now, it's best to prepare every Demon slayer as we will go on an all out attack." Ryuu said.

"How can you be certain that he won't try to escape?" Kagaya asked.

"Muzan is a coward through and through. He would likely hide and prepare for our arrival knowing it's futile to run. Furthermore, he is too arrogant to let me go and would plan to take his vengeance."

Ryuu's reason was acceptable despite the possibility the demons would increase dog him but the fear that he made Muzan experience would make him reckless and likely make his demons stronger by pouring more blood.

In the end, Kagaya only nodded as Ryuu finished his business and went back to the dimensional room to help Kie and Nezuko acquire their magic.

He left Tanjiro to train and experience how to become a demon slayer. Not to mention, the day was final selection and I wonder how things went.

[ A/N: Just read 'The purpose of my existence' where Tanjiro did the final selection but only Kanao was there. ]

Ryuu returned to see the children playing with video games and watching some television. They've spend exactly few weeks inside due to the time difference and they've quickly adapted to their new environment.

"Yo kiddos! Make sure to stop playing and do your task okay?" Ryuu said.

"Nii-san you back! Kaa-san told me to inform you that they are in the garden."

Hanako received a pat from Ryuu who warned them to do their task which was school work that he made for them. He never expected to become the thing he swore to destroy.

But Ryuu made sure to not spoil them since he is afraid that everything is getting in their heads. Though, he doubted that his lifespan could be compared to a human but still wanted them to be independent when the time comes.

Afterward, left the children of their own accord and headed his way to the garden. He arrived to see Shinobu having a spar with Mitsuri using their magic.

They were amazing at handling their magic with Shinobu using her poison at close distance. Mitsuri tries her best to create distance as she is unable to use magic when her opponent poisoned the magical energy around her. Ryuu walks his way to Kanae who notices his presence and welcomes him.

"How did it go?" Kanae asked, giving a quick peck.

"I already told Oyakata-sama about the preparation. A few months from the day all Demon would be annihilated." Ryuu said.

"That's great news! Finally the long battle against the Demon has ended." She said.

"But our journey hasn't. I'm still happy that you all chose to be with me." He told her.

"And we have no regrets."

Ryuu smiled hearing her words wrapping his arms around his ways gripping her ass making Kanae slightly moan. One thing he had learned is that she was a massive Masochist and pervert.