Chapter 50 - Spoiling

Ryuu laid Shinobu to her bed to get some rest as the unlocking of an Aura was extremely exhausting. Though, it is unsure if the reason is the quality and quantity of his Aura or it was just how unlocking an aura is. He gave her a kiss on the forehead making sure to cook some meals for her later.

"I'll be outside training my Aura. Call me if you need anything." Ryuu told them. 

"Wait, let me join you, Ryuu-san! I want to continue practicing my magic!" Mitsuri said 

"I'll stay here until Shinobu-chan wakes up."

Kanae decided to take care of her sister while her lover and Mitsuri return outside to continue training. Once arrive back at the open area where they were training, Ryuu tried sensing his aura that felt rather refreshing as if he had been completed.

From what he recalls from the show Rwby, an Aura has multiple capabilities which strengthen the Defense and offense of a person able to detect and differentiate other people's Aura from others. 

He tried using the Aura senses along with his [ Byakugan ] and to his delight was able to see different kinds of energy around them. It gave a more clear image of how people are different from each other. 

It will be extremely useful against people capable of copying other people's appearances. Though [ Byakugan ] was already capable of seeing energy in a person's body, it was completely different compared to using Aura that was more defined. 

'My body seems a lot more durable and stronger than before. It's like armor surrounding a person.' Ryuu thought to himself.

"Ryuu-san, can you help me learn how to use my magic?"

He turned to look at Mitsuri who was having trouble using magic. Ryuu understood her problem since she doesn't have anything that helps adapt to the new power. 

Ryuu decided to teach her first how to use her power. He gave simple instruction by making her condense the dust particle to make an explosion and thought of many ways to use her fairy magic. 

She was enjoying molding the dust particle into different kinds of shapes like holographic projection. Ryuu thought of his fighting style which created a thin needle of blades around him. 

"Oh thank you, Ryuu-san! I can handle the rest!" Mitsuri said to him.

"Are you sure? Then be careful to not overexert yourself. Magical energy isn't endless, similar to our stamina."

Mitsuri gave a strong nod as she continued to try to incorporate the magic into her own fighting style. Ryuu let her be as he continued to train his [ Aura(Rwby) ] and tried executing his Breathing form, finding how little it exhausted his body with the addition of pushing his body even further. 

He tried testing how far his body was until it ran out of Aura that took him quite a while before collapsing into the ground breathing intensely. Ryuu flesh had been tempered and could easily have a bone made out of titanium after constantly using Tempering pills that he received from Gacha. 

His strength at its limit was capable of destroying a small village. Ryuu tried it by focusing everything into his fist that produced a powerful shockwave that decimated the forest.

He thought that Aura could be similar to Nen from Hunter X Hunter and wondered if he was able to replicate their system into his own. Regardless, Ryuu fell into the ground after overexerting his Aura making him feel exhausted. 

Everyone heard the loud explosion that caused the ground to quake and Mitsuri quickly ran her way to Ryuu who she found laying on the floor.

"R-Ryuu-san are you alright?" Mitsuri worriedly asked.