Chapter 4 - Offer

Kouh School is a girls private school but this year, they announced that it will become a co-ed. As an elite school, hundreds of very motivated(read: horny) boys tried to transfer here, but being an elite school, it was very hard.

On the back of the school building, there's an old building that looks so old that maybe a small earthquake is enough to destroy it. But don't judge a book by its cover, for inside it is elegant designs and furnitures aligned beautifully

Inside the said building, there is a very beautiful young lady sitting comfortably on the sofa. Beautiful long red hair, attractive pink lips, seductive face and a voluptuous body. She's wearing a student uniform of Kouh, indicating that she's only in high school.

But her body is the very dream of every man. Her boobs are so big that the logic of physics is not working. However, her two beautiful eyebrows are currently frowning.

' Tsk...I can't come up to break that engagement...sigh...even Oni-sama can't cancel it '

The girl thought of her fate with that arrogant fried chicken. Her fate had been sealed when forced into an arranged marriage by the old coot of the Devil faction.

"Buchou?"

The sound of knocking interrupted her deep thought and heard an enchanting voice resounded on the door.

"Come in."

She replied and what came in was an onee-san(big sister) type of girl. Like herself. She's also wearing the same uniform, same heaven defying, physics defying and logic defying body. But her hair is black instead of red and she has the flirtatious vibes around her.

"Ara~Ara~ what is troubling the Gremory Princess?"

"*Sigh* Didn't I tell you that you don't have to knock? " the red head said tirelessly.

"Fufufu~ But maybe Buchou is 'releasing her stress'~ won't it be embarrassing?"

(E/N:

The onee-san type girl said as she covered her cute mouth with her one hand.

"*Cough*, enough of that topic. Did you buy it?"

Thinking about the time that she was caught in the act by her 'Queen', her fair white cheeks had a shade of red, but she immediately changed topic.

"Ara~ yes I bought it. Here you go "

The onee-san type girl said as she took a paper bag on her other arm. The red haired girl happily took the paper bag and immediately opened it. Inside of it is a manga book.

The onee-san type girl tried to say something, but she chose to stay quiet. As a devil, she was prideful and she doesn't want to hurt the pride of her 'King'.

She could only pray silently despite being a creature opposing such practice. The one-san girl was a close friend of her 'King' and understood that she was stressing herself out.

"Then Buchou, I will excuse myself.”

"Okay. Thank you, Akeno."

The red haired girl said to the other girl named Akeno Himejima. Hearing her, she silently walked out of the building while the red haired girl happily read the book.

"Huh...is this a phone ? Maybe this is Akeno's phone. No, it doesn't have a brand? Weird."

As she was reading caught a glimpse of a phone on the desk next to her. At first she thought it was her friend's phone but giving more thought recalled that they had the same brand of phone. She curiously took the phone and pressed the start button.