Chapter 17 - Defying Fate Finale

I want to note a few things for y'all.

I haven't caught up to JJK and only seen spoilers. So if I'm wrong then I'm wrong and feel free to correct me.

Anyway, suggestion for rewards is still open.

Along with world mission.

==========
Negima world

Mahora Academy

A day after receiving the chat group, Negi used the Gale force reading glasses where he was amazed by the magic item and its ability to allow him to read everything about his life. It took him an hour or two to finish everything and he felt an amalgamation of emotion from fear, confusion, flustered, shocked and most of all determined.

'I had no idea...father is currently holding such a heavy burden but...this story of mine is rather confusing.'

Negi read his story and was confused at the ending since his father, the thousand master, Nagi Springfield was on an asteroid and where the final battle occured.

He saw how his life was heading and how everything would turn out but another troubled him.

'Uq holder...I wonder if my world timeline has these people...'

Negi saw another ending where he lost and his allies at that time had made new plans to save him in the form of his clone grandson that has every DNA of his student. He brushed off how things turned out and how his grandson ended up having multiple wives.

'...I have to be ready, being scared wouldn't do me any good.'

Having witnessed every trial that he would face in the future gave him a heads up to prepare. He has to become stronger in order to save his father who is currently under the influence of their enemy.

He was only 10 years old and yet already burdened by the dangerous enemy that he will one day face. Fortunately, he was a bit mature compared to people his age.

Negi sighed and decided to put it aside since he had time to prepare and his mind needed time to adjust.

He has to find time to learn martial arts then study magic with Evangeline. He headed inside greeting his student but a bit flustered thinking about the things he saw during reading the story.

"Sensei are you alright? You seem troubled?" One of the students asked and Negi returned to his senses.

"Ah, sorry, I'm still getting used to being a teacher." He played it off while his eyes met with Evangeline who noticed this immediately felt confused since she was an immortal vampire that lived for centuries and instantly read Negi.

'The boy seems to change...I wonder what he discovered.'

She thought unaware that Negi knew a lot more than he should and recalled how she fell for him in the near future or at least one of the timeline.

"Ahem, anyway, let's get started." Negi realized what he did and quickly tried to change the subject and began teaching his students.

========
Jujutsu Kaisen world

Japan.

Gojo read through his story and saw how things had turned out. He's usually carefree demeanor was no more and felt enraged upon seeing his late friend's body being used to exact an evil plan.

'I died huh. This is how powerful sukuna is.'

He saw what he's going to do if things were heading the way it is. Large number of his allies would die fighting the cursed spirit and only a handful of sorcerers were fighting Sukuna.