Chapter 109 - Darkness Magic

Shrouding of darkness around Trese was rather mystifying despite its eerie appearances. Everyone we're already used to this kind of thing and only waiting for her to finish.

They were also surprised how quick she was going but since Trese was already exposed to magical energy didn't need much time to grasping the energy in the surroundings. On the other hand, Ryuu was looking at his notification and saw her status.

[ Harem System ]

[ Alexandra  Trese ]

[ Race: Human ]

[ Overall Power: High Tier 9-A ]

[ Innate: None

Passive: lv.4 Magick, lv.1 Aura, lv.1 Darkness Magic.

Active: lv.3 Unarmed Fighting Technique, lv.2 Dagger technique. ]

Ryuu stared at her status finding her ability was quite good around level of D to low C class adventurers who already experienced fighters. Though, still only canon fodder within Vandalieu's world.

[ Darkness magic ]

[ Description: Users can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by converting magical energy into dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.

Note: Darkness Manipulation is essentially the same as Shadow Manipulation, in the sense that all of its applications would be identical. Hence why both powers are merged into one.  ]

His surprise at the versatility of her magic, especially "Teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows" would be extremely useful when short distances and applying [ Shundō ].

Ryuu wonders if it's possible to turn her whole body into an ethereal dark mist that could make Trese antigable.

Meanwhile, Trese felt that her abdomen was churning and forming magic through her body converting them into something else. She opens her eyes, sensing the darkness and shadow while wondering what she is going to do next.

"Congratulations! You have officially gained Magic."

Ryuu helped her get up, looking at him still overwhelmed by her new magic as she could resonate with the flowing darkness in the surrounding.

"Is this how magic is?? How do you use it? I could sense something in your shadow but that's it."

"Try to gather the magical energy in the surroundings before churning it in your core which is located in the abdomen before coursing the energy through your body upward."

He held her palm to show how to manipulate magical energy and Trese did as told, flowing the power through her body before producing darkness around her palms.

"You can reshape whatever you want with only concentration and the right amount of magical energy. Try copying me."

Ryuu gently taught her the ways while his other lover let them bond as Trese hadn't been able to spend time with for a week. Trese took some time to get a hang of it but with her experience in Mahika and Magick made it easier to manipulate.

The difference between magick and Mahika is the latter is knowledge while Magick is the invocation of said Mahika.

"This is truly amazing! I never knew magical energy could be used this way."