Chapter 73 - The end of Muzan

Ryuu and the demon Slayers arrived at the location where Muzan is, many Slayers got tired for they were not monsters like the Hashira and Kagaya. Ryuu told them to rest for a bit, especially those weak Slayers, but he'll make sure no one dies.

In a certain place where Muzan was staying, he saw Ryuu and the Slayers through the eyes of a low class demon, Muzan got his face paler than he has now, he feared Ryuu more than anyone! He gathered all of his demon pawns, to prepare to fight Ryuu and the Slayers, he knew running them would be a failure!

He could still feel his thick presence far away looking at him like a primal predator. Muzan felt like a bug that could easily squash and couldn't afford to die.  

Ryuu naturally noticed the demon eyeing them, but didn't kill it yet and let it look at them for a while.

After a few moments, he killed it swiftly and no one noticed, except for the Hashiras, Kagaya and Tanjiro. He stood in front of the Slayers and shouted

"My Fellow Demon Slayers! prepare yourself! this is the last night you'll see a demon! we will exterminate them all! "

The Slayer screamed loudly, for their blood was boiling at his speech as Ryuu has this certain charisma that made them believe him. The sound of blade sheaths and monstrous grunts could be heard as each demon and demon's slayer prepared for battle.

"Be ready, they are coming!"

Giyu said with his eyes glint remembering his past and why he fought.

"We can see that!"

Sanemi angrily said as he dashed his way through the hordes of demons while the other Hashira nodded, the low ranked demon Slayers got nervous, they knew this was their last and the biggest battle they'll have in their lives.

Some of them gritted their teeths, this is what they were fighting for. They can finally avenge their fallen Family, Friends, Teachers and comrades from these demons.

Suddenly there were several flashing figures dashing at them. Those figures were all Upper Moon Demons with an army of all demons ever existed. Ryuu's theory was correct and he had gathered all demons with careful planning.

Those demons numbered tens of thousands that caused the Hashira, Kagaya, Ryuu and the rest to smile widely, they were eager to fight! The low ranked Demon Slayers got scared, more than tens of thousands demons! yet they were just a few hundreds. Ryuu grinned widely he laughed

"Hahaha now to loosen up.

[ Second Form - Instant-Death step. ]

His figure vanished into thin air before appearing on the other side that suddenly sliced the demon behind him. Ryuu didn't even need to use magic with his immense strength and technique.

The other Hashira and kagaya gasped in shock at the power Ryuu displayed. They baffled at how someone who was just a newbie could reach far higher than a Hashira.

Ryuu observed the battlefield using [ Byakugan ] and saw Tanjiro fighting alongside Kanao and Aoi with Zenitsu and Inosuke closed by. He recalls that Tanjiro told him about meeting the two in the final selection.

He felt proud seeing the power and technique of Tanjiro, who could easily be the God of Kindness once he found a way to gain divinity.

"Now come at me Demons!"

Ryuu bicker as the Hashira also moved, the battle lasted a few hours, all of the demons got killed, The Hashira killed the Upper Moon Demons with ease, heck Sanemi even killed the Upper Moon Demon One by himself. He boasted but got ignored, which made him pissed.