Chapter 107 - New world Mission

Opening his eyes, waking up before everyone else. Ryuu turned to look at his lover who was sleeping soundly and made him smile then turned to see that Justine had slept on top of him. 

He didn't want to disturbed them, took a restraining body and reformed out of the bed appearing like a symbiote. 

Ryuu wasn't restricted by singular form and could change into anything, even an object but he could copy their chemical compounds as they ate inorganic. 

Stretching his body feeling an overwhelming pride that he was no longer virgin and had taken everyone's virginity. It was memorable, especially their Christmas themed costume that made the experience even better. 

"I should prepare breakfast since they'll probably be walking funny the whole day."

Ryuu opened a portal into the dimensional room where the children were playing some kites and saw he quickly asked about their mother.

"Kaa-san is tired since she helped me with something."

"Okay! Nii-san, can we play with some kites?"

"Alright but let me cook for a moment."

He gave them a pat and headed his way to the kitchen preparing pancakes and some eggs along with waffles. Ryuu prepared a normal pancake over the latter two as it was a nostalgic meal. 

Once he's done cooking, Ryuu heads to play with the children for an hour afterward and returns outside or gives his woman the meal.

They were still asleep as Ryuu sat down and heard his phone ring, seeing a message from Trese.

[ Ryuu: How are you, Trese? I'm sorry I haven't seen you since I've been busy having dates with my others. ]

[ Trese: it's alright, I've just decided to follow you and determined to know more about your secret. ]

Ryuu paused thinking what made her this determined when he already warned her about things about himself. 

[ Ryuu: Are you sure? What you might learn will change your view on the world?? ]

[ Trese: I've been thinking about it the whole week and I am confident in my answer. Furthermore, I want to learn the magic you have.]

[ Ryuu: Alright. Head to the restaurant later. ]

He replied as Trese agreed before placing his phone into his pocket upon hearing someone was waking up and Ryuu saw Justine had woken up. She saw him enter the bedroom, smiled getting closer and gave a passionate kiss.

"The other night was amazing…better than I imagined."

"It'll get better in the future."

Ryuu smirked, pulling her into his body causing Justine to moan lightly still sensitive from last night and glared at him 

"Can you be more careful? I'm still sensitive."

"Nope! I can't help myself when you're naked against my chest."

Justine realized that she was naked but didn't care since it's stupid to get embarrassed now. Fortunately, she's not some stupid tsundere.

"Touché. Anyway, do you wanna do it again? Or should I just suck you off?"

She bluntly asked surprising Ryuu but shook his head already used to her bluntness. Justine always acts and does what's in her mind beside his love for Ryuu that was now done. 

"No thanks, I'm not sex addict but if you really want then let's do it later. Let's have breakfast for now."

"Alrighty then. I thought you'd wanna do it but oh well. Let's eat."