Chapter 79 - Meeting

Moving there to the garden, Justine was in awe of the beautiful flowers and vegetation that it was like the garden of Eden by its divine display.

The aroma of the flowers produce a sense that one would feel a soothing sensation that relaxes their body. Ryuu noticed her reaction and nodded since even for him the place was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it? Kanae was the one who made this place." Ryuu said.

"I won't deny it is but how can something like it exist?"

Justine felt mystified by everything as they went deeper in the garden. Ryuu nodded since even the most beautiful garden in the world won't hold a candle to the place.

"It's because it's made from her magic, well more like she uses her magic to improve vegetation since making flowers out of magical energy usually dispel."

A magical spell won't last forever nor could it retain its shape which is why to permanently alter something then that object needs to already exist physically and add magical energy to have a solid base.

If without a base object and someone made an object only using purely Magical energy then it's bound to last a few moments without pumping magical energy. Though, the more someone trains, the longer it is.

Justine was confused about how magic works since there are many types of magical systems that someone could base what he had said.

"What? So it's like basic science where you can't make something out of nothing?" Justine said.

"Sort of, we'll see what kind of magic you get."

Ryuu has been wondering what kind of magic she would have when her natural body has the extreme Adaptability. He could already imagine having some sort of Zenkai boost like in dragon ball.

She even increased her strength the more he punched him. That was enough for Ryuu to feel it despite his pain resistance and durability. It could be a terrifying ability even more if Ryuu gave her some skill in the future.

He is unsure if his [ Blacklight virus ] could be the same Adaptability she would have when magic is added and only hope it is.

"That's complicated stuff but I understand. So is it possible for me to have magic?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's test it later once you meet them."

Justine nodded eager to meet and see for herself what kind of relationship they have. Soon the two arrive at a large open area wherein four women with one pair were fighting among themselves while one was behind the fighter and the other watching them fight.

"[ Greater Speed ], [ Greater Strength ], [ Greater Resistance ] and [ Greater Defense ]....haa…be careful, Nezuko."

"Don't worry Kaa-san, we can do this!"

"Confident, are we? Come at me?"

She watches as a young girl around the same age as her with tattoos around her bursting her fist and feet while the other holds a wooden katana with vine growing from it.

Justine recognizes them as Nezuko and Kanae but not the mature woman behind Nezuko. She assumes it was Kie base from her appearance while the one watching them was Mitsuri.

She watches Nezuko enveloped in multiple lights before they begin fighting by vanishing in air.

It was as if they disappeared and reappeared like those anime fights. She hardly kept up from her human eyes yet somehow gradually got used to it.

Ryuu notices her gaze moving and fixated in the fight already felt that she is adapting to their speed.

'What the fuck? Is it like my Intuition skill?? Holy shit!'