Chapter 74 - Rewards

Surprised was the only thing that could describe what Ryuu is looking at. It was unbelievably useful in terms of versatility considering the wide array in which they could be utilized. 

He turned to Shinobu who was eager to question her reward as it was foreign to her but perfect for her. Ryuu couldn't deny that his envy of Shinobu having a reward would be incredibly powerful. 

[ Admin received "Blacklight Virus" ]

[ Blacklight Virus has fused with Muzan Demon king Physique ]

[ Absolute Pathogen Physiology had been added ] 

The Blacklight Virus was extremely versatile due to its shapeshift ability and absorption of biomassed that let the person infected gain their memories of nearly everything about the said person. 

He could also make creatures by infecting people but it still depends on the biomass that he would consume. Ryuu wonders if he could make someone infected then place his split mind to perfectly make a clone of himself since he has a [ Hivemind ] having a single thought. 

''Absolute Pathogen Physiology? I wonder what that is but let me check it later. I'll test it later but now I can make creatures with my Blood magic!'

Like Vandalieu who has similar ability to him in the future when he acquired the Demon King Fragment was able to make clones of himself but most of them are food for his son in the future with Tiamat, Bakunawa. 

Putting that aside, Ryuu ponders if the clone would have the same ability as the Main body or not. It was fortunate that he could fix the weaknesses of [ Blacklight Virus ] like sinking in the sea after consuming too much biomass making him wonder if it is the same with the new Physiology. 

"What did you get, Ryuu?" Shinobu asked.

"Oh, did you two get a reward like you mentioned before?"

Both Shinobu and Mitsuri were curious on what kind of new power Ryuu would acquire. He only gave a large smirk before telling them everything and its uses. 

"It's a virus that came from a game called Prototype. I can consume…wait not eat like absorbing people's mass and body gaining their DNA and shapeshift into that form." Ryuu explained.

"I don't know what that is but it sounds amazing! Right Shinobu!?" Mitsuri said 

"It does considering Ryuu could be anyone if given the chance and sneak to any places. Do you gain their personality as well?" Shinobu said.

"No, only their memories and if my guess is correct their special traits like I absorb someone stronger than me then I can gain that strength but how much probably depends but also i might need to weaken them first since some people have resistance."

They were [ Disease Resistance ] and [ Status Effect Resistances ] with the addition of [ Purification ] from Lambda or Vandalieu's world and other planets.

Ryuu overpowered if he played his cards right. Regardless, he's a monster in terms of potential in consuming flesh. The Flesh that hates. 

"But it still sounds amazing isn't it?" Shinobu said.

"It is actually if I get the chance to maybe share the virus with you but I need to test people first."

He wanted to give them some more edge but he was afraid that they might become mindless creatures.

"Enough about me, yours is a lot better!" Ryuu said. 

"What? What about you, Shinobu??" Mitsuri asked 

"Well…"

[ Butterfly Hashira has acquired "Shinigami Bundle." ]

A bundle that contains all about a Shinigami from their Spiritual Power to their Zanpakuto and even Kidō, Hakuda and Hohō. It has a terrifying potential and if used correctly.