Chapter 86 - cliche

Few minutes prior, Justine along with Shinobu and Mitsuri were playing games which were gun games that they were quite adept at playing. Shinobu was the first one who tried the game, given simple instructions on how the game works.

"Go kill those demons!"

"They aren't demons though…"

Mitsuri cheered Shinobu while Justine warily smiled watching them. It was in zombie shooter games that she was able to easily get the hang off gunning down the monster left and right.

Her reflexes and reaction time is beyond a normal human's, easily hitting every enemy that comes through. Eventually she faced the final boss of the game and kept going until defeating the boss. The ground was forming when she defeated the game.

"Is that it? Did I win?"

"Y-Yeah…you made it look easy."

"Wait it wasn't supposed to?"

"...."

Shinobu tilted her head in confusion as the game was nothing compared to fighting real demons. Justine eyes twitch how their common sense doesn't match theirs.

Ryuu hadn't been able to buy an item that let them have modern common sense since he spent most of it on a ticket that transfers [ Shundō ] and [ Koku Shundō ]. The ticker soon started flooding in that surprised Shinobu but was calmed down by Justine.

"Relax, it's just our prize when playing a game that we can exchange for those prizes earlier."(Justine)

"Then we should play more! I'm eager to try that game."(Shinobu)

"I want to try this!"

Mitsuri pointed in crane games and decided to win the prize. As they were playing the games a group of boys approached them.

"Hey girls, are you alone? Why don't you join us??"

"Nice one but too bad it sounds shit."

Justine could already see their intention and immediately told them to fuck off. Their appearances gave the impression that they were chick magnet and not the good way.

The young man flinched, taken aback by her rough words but only smiled refusing to give up.

"Oh come on now? If you want to then how about them?? It could be fun! My treat?"

He went closer to Mitsuri trying to flirt with her and tried to touch her but was grabbed by Shinobu who halted from playing the game.

"My my I've seen lowlife before but this one seems to be deaf."

Shinobu may appear calm and collective but she's the most violent among them, second only to Justine. She doesn't have the shyness and patience like Mitsuri and Kanae.

The young man winced when Shinobu grabbed him by the wrist and felt an intense pain being slowly crushed by her and before she could finish was stopped by Mitsuri.

"Shinobu stop! I'm fine and it would be bad to make a scene."

Shinobu realized what she was doing and let go as the young man fell to the ground wincing in pain while his friend was unable to do anything besides curse them. At that moment Ryuu came in and joined the fray.

He went to hug Mitsuri and calm everyone using [ Hypnosis ] toward the bystander making them ignore the scene and erasing their memories letting the guys go.

Justine frowns how easily Ryuu won't let them go knowing he is someone who doesn't take it lightly when it comes to people he knows.

"I know what you're thinking and no I've made sure to give that person appropriate punishment."