Chapter 99 - Death

Another week had passed once again. Trese often visited the cafe to have a chat with him, which he happily did when his harem noticed but didn't say anything. They knew that the young woman had a crush with their dense lover and let them be.

It was impossible to keep him from being someone who draws other women from his action and charisma. Ryuu had already left a large impression on her heart, often smiling and even wearing some make up.

"You know, I think long hair suits you."

"Really?"

"Of course."

His remark made Trese consider letting her hair grow once more to see his reaction. She never realized how much her personality and view was slowly changing the more she spent time with Ryuu.

Trese never had someone who she can share her woes bottling up everything trying to stand tall. Having someone to give you advice and having real meals helps a lot.

"I bet that young woman's heart is melting for our Ryuu." ( Kanae )

"We know and it's quite obvious."( Nezuko )

"Wanna bet how long she will last until she confesses?"( Justine )

"Maybe we should talk to her too? That person seems in desperate need of a friend."

Mitsuri said she sometimes has small chats with her and finds a thing or two. Her friendly personality always seems to draw people and ended up becoming her friend.

"I spoke to her and according to Ryuu seemed afraid that those in involve with might get hurt."( Shinobu )

"What a poor child burdened by the responsibility of others."( Kie)

"It's best we get to know her more and ask how she feels about Ryuu."( Justine )

Ryuu was far too distracted to even notice them from talking influenced by the [ Harem Protagonist Luck ]. He happily gave his compliment and suggestion of Trese hair who warmly smiled.

It was at that moment when Trese's phone rang, slightly annoyed by the interruption and excusing herself to answer it.

"What!? Alright, I'll head there as quickly as I can."

"Is there something wrong?"

He could see her aura in turmoil and high alert that Ryuu vaguely understood what the phone call was. Trese didn't want to go as she was enjoying herself but it was an emergency and needed her to be there.

"Can I come to you? I think I could be of help?"

"No, it's fine, Ryuu. Just received a call about a little accident."

"Is that so then do be careful and wish you best of luck."

Ryuu said planning to change into his Yaldabaoth persona to assist her, having his instinct telling something was about to happen. On the other hand, Trese felt a warmth when he said those words and nodded as she quickly headed out of the restaurant.

Once she was gone, he turned to his lover and saw how they would react about his course of action.

"Go follow her, we'll handle the restaurant for you."( Justine )

"Please be careful and return safely."( Kie )

"Thank you, Girls."

Ryuu gave each of them a kiss making sure to [ hypnosis ] the people from seeing it then change his face while using [ Instant-Death step ] to speed through the building following the vehicle of Trese.

"So girls, what's the plan for Christmas?"( Nezuko )

"I'm quite excited!"( Kanae )

"I feel embarrassing wearing those clothes…"( Mitsuri )