Chapter 47 - Scar Dead

Mitsuri felt both relieved and happy that Ryuu was willing to accept her but became curious as to what he wanted to tell her. They've only been together for a month and two weeks yet their relationship advances to being a lover.

Though, to consider them lovers was still complicated as Ryuu would spend more time with them until it was certain that they would stay by his side. He would understand if they still had doubts and worries to think about.

He bitterly smiled looking at her expectant eyes and opened his palm that gradually formed a spherical blood that made Mitsuri look at it in shock. Before I got closer to inspect it even more like a curious child.

"H-How are you able to do this? Is this a Blood Demon art!?"

Mitsuri asked without fear in her voice that Ryuu half expected since he knew that she wasn't one who reacts violently when demons are involved. She was the [ Love Hashira ] the title itself explains everything. Ryuu gave a light chuckle seeing how cute her face was.

"No, this is magic. I want to tell you a secret and promise me you won't tell anyone okay?" Ryuu asked.

"I-I promise!" Mitsuri was still perplexed by what she was witnessing.

"Actually, let's go to a more private place."

He grabbed her tightly before vanishing from their spot and arrived at the training grounds that made Mitsuri jaw drop.

"W-Wait where are we!? We were just in the lake but what!? How!?" Mitsuri was taken back by everything.

"Calm down, I'll explain everything."

Ryuu chuckled a bit while trying to calm her down. It took a few seconds before finally calming down. The Training Room wasn't as empty as Ryuu had found that it was possible to change the terrain quite a bit, turning into a grassland where a small cabin was built.

The Cabin came from the [ Store ] that he bought for 1,000 points. It had all the furniture and necessity for a cabin. The two sat on the porch while still beside Mitsuri.

"Now, first of all I came from another world roughly a hundred years in the future." Ryuu began his explanation.

"Another world?"

Mitsuri mutters intrigue by her soon to be lover. It was unbelievable and had many questions in her mind but remained silent letting him continue.

"Yes, that's right. My world supposedly doesn't have demons (Oni), however, up until recently I've discovered that my world is more than meets the eye and still in the process getting more information when I was given a mission by the gods."

Ryuu makes up bullshit enough that it might make the bull jealous. Though, it wasn't completely a lie since some Random Omnipotent Being gave him the ability and calling them a god is not far.

"W-Wait Kami is real!?" Mitsuri was shocked by the revelation.

"Well, I haven't personally met them and only received missions to aid individuals from other worlds. I've seen the future where I wasn't around and it was grim. Only Sanemi and Giyu had survived among the Hashira."

Mitsuri felt herself being bathed in cold water from the revelation and slightly quivering in fear. Ryuu understood her reaction and didn't want to tell her the truth but it would be unfair to hide it.

She deserved the truth if her affection for Ryuu was real. It would give her a reason that he is trustworthy and can be relied on. He immediately held her in embrace to ease her heart.

"Don't worry, that is why I'm here. I'll prevent that future and give you a life you all deserve."

Ryuu warmth made Mitsuri feel safe and could easily doze off from his arms. She looked at him with her gaze moist before their lips collided. He let her be and accepted the kiss. It was quick but the emotion was there and made her blush.