Chapter 108 - Truth

Trese intently listened to his story only to make her gasp and felt multiple shock hearing his words. She would have thought he was a madman if not for the fact that he had displayed unbelievable and beyond common sense.

Take for example the power to devour a god or revive himself from the explosion. Therefore his words could be taken as believable to some level of degree.

She had lived most of her life believing she knew more about her world than anyone else but she was wrong.

"A World of fiction exists!?"

Trese once again asks even though she has done it multiple times, unable to accept the fact that another world beside their existe. A completely different plane of existences with their own laws and common sense.

"Yes but I'm saying that they are completely fiction with some differences and similarities. Thinking that they're exactly the one we know then it would be useless."

The man before her, Ryuu added, considering that viewing them as fictional characters does not do justice to their choices and lives. There may be similarities but by the end of the end their things those fiction does not include.

Trese now realizes why he was adamant to consider her decision after hearing everything. She has never been into the mainstream, only watching old shows and was shocked to learn that Shinobu and the other girls are anime characters.

"Unbelievable, is this why you're strong? Gaining power from doing missions?"

"That's the summary of it. I have another mission coming up and planned on bringing the others to grow stronger. Do you want to come with me? You don't need to worry about time since it would stop when we're in that world."

"How does that even work?"

"I don't know but it's convenient. Don't worry, I plan on going a month from now. So are you going or not? I can erase your memory of me if you don't want to trouble yourself."

Ryuu didn't want to force her and gave Trese to live like they never met before.

"No, I've already decided to join and that won't change. Even if I don't, then I'll just live meaninglessly to maintain the treaty."

Trese said seeing herself living and endlessly fighting with nothing gaining from it. She would at least live in an endless fight with someone important by her side.

"Soooo do you consider me as your lover?"

"I am. We can still get to know each other as time goes."

She was happy to see how things went and being by his side always made her feel at ease. Ryuu pulled her closer while the two of them silently enjoyed their time together.

"Then do you want to learn the magic I use?"

"If you are willing to but aren't you busy?"

"No, it's fine. We're going to a place where I could compress a week in a single day."

Trese was surprised but stopped knowing there's always a surprise that bound to happen. He went to tell the others who decided to watch in order to know what magic would have.

"What exactly magic do you all have?"

"Mine is called Fairy magic."

"Poison magic."

"I have Flower Magic."

"Life magic."

"I use Flame Magic."

"Apparently mine is called Survival Empowerment but I call it Epizo magic which means Survive from Greek. "

They share their magic with Trese curiously wondering what exactly makes their power different from hers.