Chapter 66 - Michael Jackson

Standing before him was a man  in his late twenties with an unnaturally pale skin which can be easily confused as being unhealthy and sickly, curly black hair, and sharp, almond shaped eyes.

His pupils are vertical, like cat eyes, and colored plum red. And the figure was wearing a white fedora with a red ribbon and a somewhat extravagant outfit, and the figure took off his white fedora.

This man was Muzan Kibutsuji whose goal was to conquer his weakness against the sun. After many years continuously making demons and finding the medicine had led him to where he is now.

He was there in hopes to find a demon that could conquer the sun and devour that person to finally live freely. Breezely walking up to the mountain being basked in the moonlight halted his movement a few dozen meters away from the house.

A young man came out that made him raise a frown looking at his clothes and immediately knew that he was a demon slayer. He had long pitch black hair and a seemingly glowing red eye that made appear like a demon.

Muzan tried to recall who he was until it struck him. It was recent news that countless were rapidly declining but didn't care as long it wasn't his upper demons.

"Jesus, you really look like Michael Jackson."

As he was about to speak the young man gave a remark that made him blank at the demon slayer and was confused who's the person he mentioned.

"Michael Jackson? Who is that?" Muzan said, taken back by his words.

"A smooth criminal but putting that aside, you're, I presume Muzan Kibutsuji? the Demon Slayer Corps is crazy finding you for a century now."

Muzan was taken aback that someone was able to know his identity at glance despite hiding his best in the shadows. He even placed curses on his demons in case they spoke his name.

"My my? I guess you're here to kill me, Demon slayer?"

He produces tendrils behind his back preparing to slaughter the people around him. It moved at a blinding speed, slashing its way to Ryuu who remained at his spot before vanishing into thin air, shocking Muzan to the core.

"Kill you? No, that would be too easy."

A whisper came behind him causing every cell in his body to shiver in fear and tried to attack him but once again vanished from where he was before appearing in front of Muzan.

Muzan was confused how can a human move that quick enough where he is unable to see nor react to what happened. Ryuu narrowed his gaze, shrouding himself in a miasmic aura that was enough to make the demon before him step back.

"You've killed innocent for what? How can you trample life on those who live in peace?? Losing someone precious to you is an indescribable pain that you monster won't ever understand."

Ryuu's Demon Slayer spread through his neck like a disease devouring his flesh as if it hated the flesh. He was hypocritical since he had killed humans without remorse and would continue to do so in order to make his loved one happy.

He'd learnt that in that world only those with power could safely live happily and those who do not are trampled by the strong. Ryuu learns of it after seeing another demon slayer dying and losing their life because of demons.

Regardless, as much as he wanted to kill him, it was better by the hands of Kagaya who had been healed and trained with the other Hashira. Ryuu was confident that Muzan would hide to form a plan once he showed true fear.

Muzan could see the vision of the Sun Breather overlap with the young man before him and felt his body wanting to run away but his pride couldn't let him without inflicting pain.