Chapter 113 - Gods

I hope that my release won't halt. I'll try not to burn out my self in trying to release every day since it might end up like last time.

Do note that, my scaling and power might offend a lot fo you but I am simply guessing here. Therefore whatever my statements are, take it with grain of salt.

And yes, I've finished JJK within two days and honestly it feels like Gege is tired of his own series since it feels too fast pace. There's no time to process and breath everything.

That aside, After this arc, I still don't know if I should add Solo leveling or change it into something else.

By the way, any suggestion on how my MC end up in Amazon lily to get Hancock?

I do plan on mission to save Ace and get Black beards devil fruit.

Anyway, enjoy. Toodaloo bitches.

==========
Once upon a time, there were two great gods in this world.

The Great black god, Diachmell. The great White god, Arazan. Nothing existed but the two of them, and nobody knew which was good and which was evil, as they began fighting each other.

It seemed that the conflict between the two gods would go on forever, but in the end, they defeated each other simultaneously. As their bodies lay on top of each other, new gods were born from their shells.

These were known as the eleven founding gods. The Eleven god were Vida, [ Life and Love], Alda, [ Light and Law ] Zantark, [ War and Fire ], Peria,[ Water and Knowledge ], Shizarion, [ Wind and Art ], Botin, [ Earth and Craftsmanship ], Ricklent, [ Genie of Time and Magic ] Zuruwarn, [ God of Space and Creation ], Marduke [ Dragon-Emperor God ], Zerno, [ Giant God ]  and Ganpaplio, [ Beast-God ].

These eleven gods did not use their power to fight each other like the great gods that came before them; they worked together and created the planet Lambda.

The eight gods of the elements created humans, modeled after themselves, and began teaching and guiding them as their followers. The dragon-emperor god Marduke created dragons, and the giant god Zerno created giants as their followers.

To provide food for them, the beast-god Ganpaplio birthed countless birds and wild animals and released fish into the seas.

The war-god Zantark and the goddess Botin gave birth to the Dwarf race, while the goddesses Peria and Shizarion gave birth to the Elves.

"People" became a general term that applied to all sentient races, and the creatures that had been known as humans up until that point came to be known as humans.

The world created by these events was peaceful. The people believed in their gods, the dragons and giants were wise; there was plenty of wildlife in the mountains for them to eat without fighting over territory and there were bountiful blessings in the sea.

However, the peace was shattered by the appearance of the Demon King Guduranis from the abyss beyond the stars.

After descending upon Lambda, Guduranis began his conquest with the evil gods who were his servants. The Demon King's tainted Mana gave birth to monsters such as Orcs and Goblins that had never existed in Lambda before, and the Demon King used them to fight the other gods.

Though the people of Lambda had polished their fighting skills for competition and hunting the wildlife that sustained them, they were thrown into chaos as they had never experienced a fight to the death and the gods were driven into a corner.

The war-god Zantark, the dragon-emperor god Marduke, the giant god Zerno and the others fought bravely with their followers and the genie Ricklent bestowed magic upon the humans and gave them commands, but they could not turn the tides of the battle.