Chapter 92 - Can I Join the Party?

Within the compound of the night club of Diabolical, four people were currently inside namely a twin with one having long hair while the other shorter in front of them was Hank Sparrow, the manager of the bar.

He was looking at the two slightly annoyed as they started to get drunk by the effect of the alcohol. However, Hank kept his cool and cleaned the shot glasses.

"Shouldn't you two continue your investigation?"

Hank asked, wanting them to stop considering they still have work to do. He couldn't help but sigh how his goddaughter worked alone and stuck with these two idiots.

"Nah, bossing said she was still waiting for Captain Guerrero update. So we have time to kill."

"Right? I mean she should join us to calm her nerves!"

"*Sigh*....I can't believe she's stuck with you two all the time. You know I wish she gets someone soon or it's going to kill her."

He was afraid that his goddaughter would be taking her responsibility too seriously, forgetting that she has her own life and things to choose for herself.

Though, there is no one else beside them that is capable of placing balance but still would be better if she has time for herself.

'Well she's still young but…that also means it's best for to live her life. Hope God can listen to my prayer and bring someone to her life."

At that simple words, the sound of viscous liquid could be heard and the twin immediately conjure a mask in their faces with a smile and sad face before guns appear in their hands pointing at the visitor

Hank joined in and took out a shotgun directed at their guest who slowly reformed turning into the stature of a young man wearing a black trench coat and sinister looking mask. He had long black messy hair that reached his shoulder.

His presence was rather suffocating that one wrong move would be their end, despite only standing without saying a word.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen."

The young man was none other than Ryuu who had changed his voice into a more suited tone like Madara or Alucard. He tilted his head then looked up to see the one he was looking for.

"Who are you and what purpose do you have for being here?"

"Yeah or you'll get blasted by a billion bullets!"

"Double that! Now speak!"

"My my no need to rush, call me Yaldabaoth, it's a pleasure meeting you. I'm here to ask a few things for you in exchange for my assistants."

Ryuu could easily steal what he needed but being ignorants regarding supernatural in his world would be extremely bad to act hastily even if his [ Intuition ] told him to but fortunately it wasn't.

They looked at him confused and bewildered at what he said. Their faces obviously didn't believe him since he arrived uninvited.

"What's going on here!? Who is this person?"

Soon they saw a young woman come down that was cautiously looking at him with magical energy seemingly gathering with her hands and an item in her pocket leaking of magical energy.

She took out a wavy knife that radiates [ Aura ] which was unusual as rather than envelope by the young women, it actually had its own Aura which means that there's a soul residing in the weapon.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Yaldabaoth and I only wish for a few things from you in exchange for my assistance."

The young woman, Alexandra Trese remains on guard looking at him feeling compelled to listen to his words and offer. Furthermore, she naturally felt that if he wanted then they all could be dead.