Chapter 98 - Choice

Ryuu is currently with Tiyanak bringing him to the warehouse hoping to see if his theory was correct about selective creation.

He planned on making the Tiyanak that had a body created by the Mahika which meant its body mostly compose for magical energy.

He wanted to test if he was able to rearrange its mind, selecting specific information from his [ Mind Palace ] to make into the perfect pawn.

"Let's see what kind of creature you would become and if I am to place memories and intellect of the people that I've consumed."

The Tiyanak was soon encased by the biomass that expanded turning to an enormous cocoon that pulsated. He waited in anticipation to see his creation adding a few additional things and pumping blood made out of Muzan cells.

'I wonder how long it will take?'

Ryuu thought while waiting for the growth of his first powerful creature that was a mixture of magic, Muzan cell and Blacklight virus. He made sure to give it all the good traits and highest loyalty to him and everyone involved with him.

This made unaware that it would soon form a new cult religion in his name, Yaldabaoth. He left it be and turned his attention to the animals that were prepared by his subordinate to be used for his research in ways to improve his power.

'Wasn't Godzilla biological made by radiation? Maybe I could make my own big ass Kaiju!?'

Ryuu jokingly said as he rearranges a few animals from simple apes to small lizards and sees how his power reacts to each one.

In conclusion, those with low intellect are rapidly infected, turning into grotesque creatures.

He absorbed the few that died into his Biomass and called a day while wondering if it would work against mythical creatures or rank monsters from Vandalieu world turning them into his pets.
===============

Few days his business was booming like crazy and has recently become a popular spot for people but right now people seem too afraid to head up from all the chaos regarding the supernatural.

Ryuu had been helping Trese for a few cases, slowly getting their trust, solving them rather quickly. Right now, he took a break and focused on cooking.

He was currently changing some of his signs when he suddenly spotted someone familiar.

"I told you bossing, this place has been a hot topic. I think it's a perfect place to calm your nerves.”

"Yeah you've been stressing about work too much. I think taking a day or two helps."

"We're wasting time just being here."

"Captain Guerrero already told you to have a break. It would be bad if you keep stressing yourself."

Ryuu is surprised to see Trese and the twins visit his restaurant. He knew that it wasn't mere coincidence even more when his lovers are currently training, leaving him to handle the restaurant alone.

He could see Trese frowning, annoyed that she was forced to have a break and turn to see Ryuu standing before them with a welcoming smile. She seemingly flinched upon seeing him and couldn't explain the reason.

Ryuu tilted his gaze upon her dazed expression thinking it was either sensing the magical present or she was able to recognize him.

However, he doubts if anyone could find magic since Ryuu is using his own genetic ability which is physical rather than magical.

"Hello there? Are you here for a table??"

"Yeah, do you work here?"

"Yes, come inside. You're lucky that there aren't many people today."