Chapter 91 - Horrible Name

Looking at her childhood lover finding the magic she attained to be unusual as the ability wasn't exactly the manipulation of magical energy in the surroundings but appeared to influence her body directly.

Ryuu wonders if this still falls under the category of magic but vaguely guesses that it manipulates magical energy to let the body adapt and overpowered virtually anything while making them physically stronger.

Her limits is only finding the right people to combat with and seemed the need to use magic to make her body stronger.

'I wonder how physically stronger she is with [ Aura ].'

If her ability to power through virtually anything is given enough time then it's safe to say her superior magic if level up in Lambda would be closer to Evolution than Adaptability.

Justine opened her eyes and stood up having a feel of her Body before flexing doing several martial art movements taught by her brothers. She's quite a capable fighter even more when added to her magic and  [ Aura ].

The magic allows to seemingly move in such a way that continuously makes her stronger. The more mentally she put the more powerful her strike eventually caused a strong shockwave that obliterated at least twenty meters of three in front of her.

Everyone we're surprised by the display of power since in terms of physical prowess Justine has the edge.

"Whoa! With a single struck instantly destroyed those trees!"( Mitsuri )

"Does her magic let her strengthen her body or is it just the effect of [ Aura ]." ( Nezuko )

"It seems that they mix together. Her Aura was multiplied by several times when she tried using magical energy."( Kanae )

"How could her body handle the backlash of that attack?" ( Kie )

"Her magic I suppose. She seems to be wincing but that's it. Ryuu can you tell us her magic?"( Shinobu )

"I'm not sure if it should be called magic but her ability seems to grow stronger the more she pushes herself. Perhaps even unlock untap power?"

Ryuu was utterly speechless but shook his head since it only meant that she was able to grow much quicker and defend herself.

Her abilities are like a Saiyan and made him wonder if she is able to take form like super Saiyan or something similar that doesn't multiply but gives her additional ability like an evolution.

Meanwhile, Justine turns to Ryuu and uses her power to amplify her speed, appearing before him in blinding speed but far from [ Shundō ].

"Damn, is this how it feels to have magic?"

"Your magic seems similar to shounen protagonists who keep stronger the more they face challenges and unlock abilities based on the situation."

"Oh so I have plot armor? Nice!"

"Don't get your hopes up! Even if you can doesn't mean you should!! It would give me a heart attack if I see you all beat up!!"

Ryuu exclaimed, surprising her before blushing when she realized his words. He couldn't just see her laying on the ground wincing in pain which is why he gave her a strict warning. 

They may be strong but not yet unkillable therefore needed to be careful when in fight. Knowing her then she would likely fight head first in battle without thinking.

"Yeah yeah, I won't! I'm not an idiot or a Masochist."

"Should we test it~?"( Kanae )

"Don't corrupt her, Nee-san." ( Shinobu )