Chapter 102 - Date

Few days later, the chat member remains offline showing that they were busy with their life at the moment.

Gojo is currently busy helping his students while preparing for the plans against the cursed spirit. He knew that it was too busy to follow their plans, setting a trap in order to stop their plans.

On the other hand, Negi focuses his attention on teaching since he couldn't neglect it but has found time to train. Though, he has to take his time and finally learn under Ku Fei.

As for Rias, she's been training with her peerages and growing steadily as time goes by. The same goes for Vandalieu who helping Talosheim grow and had the cocoa tree turn into a Ent, a type plant monster giving them steadily supply of chocolate.

Meanwhile, Erza was busy with her work as Fairy Tail mage. Only one who couldn't do anything progressive was Yamato since she is still trapped in Wano.

As for Ryuu or rather the Clone was currently in his office working on paperwork that had shown that numerous of his spies had started to spread across the world. He hadn't reached continental scale to sense every "Evolved" but his hive mind was enough to know their locations and condition.

The main body would sense that an infected "Evolved" had died. He already applied a curse using Muzan blood that any information about him would be destroyed and any thought of betrayal would be their end.

He was progressing relatively quickly and had spread his influences to every other crime syndicate controlling them like mere puppets.

The clone didn't need to worry about lacking influences when a small flick of his finger the world could be flipped upside down.

While his main body was having trouble with a god and having a new woman, the clone had spent the few days experimenting with animals and found mixing them together transfiguration of their animalistic structure.

The clone tried fusing a lizard with a human and turned them into monstrous lizards that had extremely high Adaptability and intelligence. Though, it was still killable but it's difficult.

He also made grotesque centaurs and successfully gave them [ blood demon art ]. The clone had yet to find a powerful ability as most of them only manipulate their body.

His goal was to have someone with the ability like the one who controls the infinity castle before devouring it to gain the ability.

"I don't know who unlucky me or the main body."

The clone commented to himself as we switched to see the main body who was currently at the restaurant when Trese arrived and talked with him. He decided to not open his restaurant and only prepared the usual meal that Ryuu made the first time they met while his lover was eavesdropping.

"How have you been?"

Ryuu asked, trying to calm the situation as the two had been awkwardly silent, feeling a bit anxious around her. This was the same as Trese but she was able to mask it quite well by taking a short sip of her coffee that was too obvious even for Ryuu.

Trese had a few days to clear her mind from all the events and found the answer why she visited him alone.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking."

Another awkward silence ensued as the other girls wanted to scream at them. Fortunately, one of them wasn't that patient and the other girls tried stopping him but failed.

"Wait what are you doing, Justine!?"( Kie)

"It's too cringy to watch! Only a small smack that idiot needs."