Chapter 10 - Testing Magic

He decided to put it aside and headed his way to a nearby forest. Soon enough, Ryuu finds himself in an open area in the forest far away from civilization.

After pondering for a while, Ryuu contemplated ways to utilize his magic. With a focused intention, he opened his palm, causing a strange, mucus-like substance to ooze forth.

'Woah, this is my magic?’

He found the sensation of his mana and small amount of his blood that molded the magic. Ryuu has a hard time describing what it is like to wield magic that he currently possesses.

Each attempt to reshape it proved more challenging than anticipated, with stubborn resistance met at every turn.

Despite his efforts, the object adamantly refused to conform to his desired form, requiring an exhausting expenditure of mana to maintain even a semblance of the shape he sought.

'This is a lot harder than memorizing algebra….still it's a lot more fun though.’ Ryuu felt the sudden drill imagining how far he'll be able to make the magic grow. 

It was rapidly consuming both his Health and Mana. A small part was his real blood while the majority was Mana. He soon surrounded his hand with a thick layer of blood turning into armor that soon reshaped back to liquid form.

'It's quite hard to remain visualizing its shape. If only I had a Molding magic type that would make it a lot easier. Wait, what if I could do it!?'

Ryuu thought about Gray from Fairy Tail who used Ice magic combined with Molding magic that helped permanently shape the object.

Molding Magic allows the user to mold or create something by concentrating their Magic Power into their hands, like an element, into different shapes or forms.

If the user uses both of their hands in molding an element, they can create an accurate form of their element. Casting one-handed is easier, but it is a less stable form of molding, and may result in less powerful creations.

That is what the wiki page that he looked up. Ryuu nodded before trying to hold out his hand in hopes of forming blades and weapons.

At first, he made simple structures like spheres and triangles which made it easier to solidify using two hands.

However, Ryuu decided it was better to only use one hand to mold the blood to have more flexibility, which In turn, made the process much quicker.

After trial and error, Ryuu discovered a few things about his [ Blood Magic ] namely his ability to telekinetically control them and might even control other people's blood.

Furthermore, the maximum amount that he could conjure was roughly 10 to 30 soccer ball size blood before running out. Though it constantly increased every time he pushed himself similar to a muscle.

The reason why the magic needed a small amount of his blood was to recognize the material of what the mana should become. Mana in the surrounding is Raw energy with physical materials is needed to easily convert it.

Of course, Ryuu could mentally picture what blood is compose but it would take a lot more concentration than just using a piece of his blood.

'Let me try replicating it with the Kagune from Tokyo Ghoul.'

After resting for 2 hours, Ryuu stood up and concentrated on trying to create something. He soon produces fresh blood from behind his back while remaining unmoving and breathing in a rhythmic pattern.

He created roughly 4 spherical blood behind him that soon started to get elongated reaching several meters with a maximum thickness of soccer ball similar to Kaneki's Kagune.