Chapter 111 - Lambda

Within the opened space where a number of individuals appeared out of nowhere. Ryuu saw the other members looking at their surroundings and was amazed by the scene.

They were inside the place of Talosheim, a once ruined kingdom of Titan, descendant of the Sun Giant God and Vida. The architecture was tall accommodation for individuals at the size of 2 to 3 meters.

“Welcome to Talosheim.” They all turned to the one who spoke. It had a flat tone and saw the blank expression of Vandalieu who appeared to be a child at around 5 years old that had crimson red and purple bluish eyes with pale white skin and hair. His expression remains expressionless looking at them and has an unassuming presence but.

“Woah, I didn't expect for your energy to be massive.” Another spoke who appeared to be a tall white haired young man wearing a dark blue zip-up jacket with a high collar that's also fairly wide. He also wears slim-fit matching black pants and black dress boots. With a simple blindfold covering his eyes.

It was Gojo who commented on sensing the vicious and sticky Death attribute mana that was leaking from Vandalieu as it was similar enough for curse energy that he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by it. The energy was almost boundless and limitless.

Vandalieu has around a Hundred Million amount of mana with typically around B class adventurer who often utilizes magic would have an average of 10,000 mana.

Death Attribute Mana was almost Cursed energy since they are Mana that are corrupted that typically make Dungeons, pocket dimensional space that contains monster and Devil Best which are places infested with monsters.

In the world of Vandalieu or rather the one he currently resides named Lambda. They are three kind of category from Human and humanoids that has Job system made by the Genie of Time and magic, Monster that has Rank System that had been forcibly place by the demon king that invaded Lambda allowing his monster to gain skills and abilities while finally Vida Race who are creation by the union of Vida and an Evil God, gods that came with the demon king in another world.

Evil gods are not inherently evil rather they simply have different views and are better called as Transgressor who transgress into lambda.

Back to Gojo, he had seen massive Cursed before, even an endless amount like Yuta Okkotsu who nearly has a boundless amount of Cursed energy. Vandalieu almost the same but it was a lot more chaotic and suffocating that Gojo compelled to be friendly with him.

Vandalieu is unaware that his [ Death Attribute Charm ] is a Skill that charms those that are dead, are close to death or truly desires death. It's a Skill that gives a favorable impression of the user to the ones it affects, or, if the target isn't mentally strong enough, turns them into the user's followers.

It works on undead, living beings that desire death, certain species (for example: cemetery bees and ghouls) and spiritual beings(except gods and those related to them).

In a way Gojo can be place as “Certain species” due to the being sorcerer and connection to Cursed energy.

[ A/N: This is simply my interpretation. The exit is always open if you mad. ]

Meanwhile, Ryuu also able to sense their [ Aura ] where Vandalieu was simply horrifying miasmic tar like aura while he shifted his gaze to Gojo who exude an perpetual cursed energy that wasn't truly endless amount rather he was able to utilize them in an extreme precision that he doesn't waste any cursed energy. Though, he mostly gets drained when his six eyes are exposed.

“Hahahaha I can't believe it! I'm actually able to travel without the cuffs exploding!” Yamato commented as he became delighted being able to explore and experience new things without holding back.