Chapter 57 - Oyakodon

It was still early and the moon was still in the sky. Ryuu moves through the forest trying to hunt some wild pig to be used as ingredients as well as find some herbs.

He didn't have to go to the trouble of hunting and even gathering herbs when it was easier to just buy them in the [ Store ] but preferred doing so as it gave him time to think.

Furthermore, it increases his sharpness and skills when he takes action rather than rely on something much easier. He isn't some protagonist who can have everything and needs to work hard achieving them.

He may be quicker than normal but in the end there's always going to be a limit to be surpassed. As far as anything goes, he is still human and mortals with a family.

Ryuu has no plan on reaching the top nor some stupid ambition like any other protagonist. He only wants adventure with his family and seeing the wonder the world has to offer as well give them a wonderful home. 

Walking deep in the forest used his [ Byakugan ] to find some wild boar and found them close by. He used [ Second Form - Death flash Step ] which was the version where it increased his movement speed too close to lightning speed.

It made him appear to have vanished and reappearing moments later where the wild boars were feasting on some fallen fruits. They were able to react quickly enough when Ryuu arrived.

[ Seventh Form - Blessing of the Spring. ]

In swift manner, the boar heads were sliced clean without any pain only like a peaceful morning of Spring. This was similar to [ Seventh Form - Blessing after the drought ] from the Water Breathing that merch kills the enemies.

Ryuu has no killing intent towards those who don't have any malicious nature only driven by their primitive instinct. He matured enough to learn things about life.

"Thank you for the blessing. May your soul find peace."

He looked at the four dead boars and used his [ Blood magic ] to drain their blood before using his daggers to skin the boar. It was relatively easy to dismantle it when he had Surgeon Innate skill that helped guide him through the process.

After skinning then used the new leather skin as a bag to store all the meat and things he had collected. Ryuu found a long piece of wood and used it to carry all the meat after tying them at each end.

The smell was horrible but he already used the smell of meat after helping his mother on the market where people butcher meat.

He soon finds a nearby lake to wash himself from the awful smell. Afterwards,  use his magic to raise the creature within the lake into the air and conjures a blood needle and swiftly kills them with the addition of finding some prawns in the water.

"Let's head back and see how they react!"

Ryuu left the scene with a large smile after seeing his harvest. He wasn't hungry since he already had breakfast but was excited about what to cook for Kamado.

It took a few minutes to arrive where he saw Tanjiro wide awake helping his mother. They were surprised to see him carrying four sacks and quickly greeted him.

"Good morning, Ryuu-Nii! What are you carrying? Can I help with that?" Tanjiro greeted him

"Hahaha Good morning and here, make sure to be careful since it's quite heavy." Ryuu greeted him back.

"Whoa are these meat!?"

Tanjiro exclaimed, seeing pounds of meat that he had never seen before. They normally fruits and vegetables with the occasion of wild chicken as wild boar is too much for them to handle.