Chapter 77 - Disappointed

This is the part where most hate my OC but since I changed the reason for the harem. Her reaction is less dramatic but still sensible.

========
To begin describing how Justine was feeling was a wide range of shock, disbelief and frustration from all the stories that Ryuu told her.

She couldn't believe what he was telling her that sounded too much of a fiction than actual reality even how he brought her far from the city in mere moments isn't enough to make believe as she was in denial.

Ryuu understood since if their position was switched then he'd be made beyond belief considering only telling is not enough.

"I can see you don't believe me. Let me show you what I look like after my journey."

He shapeshifted back into his original appearance making Justine step back as his face reshaped itself into a mature young man with a beautiful jawline and long hair that made her feel hot.

She soon moves closer to inspect his face that Ryuu let her do caressing his face to see if it was real and there is no denying. Ryuu held her smooth hands that had been three years since he felt it.

He never expected to feel the way he did even how much time had passed and his feeling towards Justine only grew. Ryuu regretted not telling her much earlier than before about all the shenanigans he went through.

"How is it possible? Does that world of fiction exist??" Justine exclaimed.

"Yes and no, I've traveled and there might be similarities but in the end they are their own person. "

Ryuu understood that some characters would definitely be different from the world to the show. Take for example Kanae who's a massive Masochist and nympho in bed while Shinobu is a Sadist but doesn't include the bed.

Justine thought about the unbelievable things that happened to him and realized spending three years had made him more mature than before.

"Oh right, I'm rich now, like really rich and also head up. Our world apparently also has supernatural powers like Aswang and Salamangkero."

This caught her attention and jaws dropped wondering if he was lying or not but the revelation shook her to the core.

"Wait what!? You're saying there's a monster lurking in the shadows that could harm my and your family!?" Justines panicked.

"Don't worry I already planned this here."

Ryuu took out a bag containing eight [ Hearthstone Protection ] that he bought using all the points. It would ensure that nothing would come in their way.

"What is this? Some magic rock?" Justines asked.

"It's a [ Hearthstone Protection ] just thinking of the person you want it to be protecting then you won't need to worry about any harm to Auntie and your brothers." Ryuu explained.

"Hold on, how much did you spend? I know from what I read that it uses points?? How much did you spend?" She asked.

"There's no point worrying about that. You and your family's safety is more important than points."

Ryuu happily said since it was better than spending a large amount of points for a way to resurrect a person. Justine couldn't help but be in debt to Ryuu thinking about others before himself to the point that he sometimes makes the wrong decision.

"Alright I believe you but…." Justine deeply sighs.

"Yes…."

He downcast Justine expression contorted into multitude of emotion towards him but most prominent is disappointment.