Chapter 87 - As if

Seeing this, Justine gave Ryuu a light smack since he made a prayer pose making the girls blush beside Kanae while the people were looking at him weirdly. They were slightly disgusted that he was with multiple women but didn't say anything since they were jealous of them.

Ryuu evaded her attack since he had enough of her action and focused on looking at his lover's new clothes.

For Shinobu, it was a Qipao dress with a butterfly motif and black sailor pants. She also sported dark high heels shoes that only made her more appealing while Kanae also wore a similar outfit but a summer dress instead.

On the other hand, Nezuko wore a pink sweater and short black skirt with black and white knee socks that made her thigh pop more while her mother, Kie, wore tight gray turtleneck sweater and blue jeans that accentuated her figure.

Mitsuri on the other hand wore a white outfit with a strap on the front wrapped around her neck and distressed denim shorts that show her long legs and smooth shoulders.

"God am I lucky to see this day!"

Ryuu exclaimed amaze how they looked as everyone was ravishing. Their clothes showed each of their personality and beauty.

"D-Don't say something like that, Ryuu." ( Mitsuri )

"I can't believe people wear this but I don't mind wearing just for you." ( Kie )

"Why are clothes like this while Kanae and Shinobu doest show much skin?" ( Nezuko )

"Sorry but I'm not great at choosing girls' clothes." ( Justine )

"My clothes aren't much different than my kimono." ( Shinobu )

"You look adorable, Shinobu-chan." ( Kanae )

Ryuu gave a thumbs up to Justine for choosing clothes for them and bought a few more before paying for them.

"It's unfair to only change outfits."( Nezuko )

"That's right, why don't you try changing clothes, Ryuu? Just for us, please?"

Mitsuri asked him with puppy eyes that Ryuu was unable to refuse and decided to fulfill their request to copy the outfit that they showed him.

They went through different kinds and despite their cultural differences was able to agree on one thing. When Ryuu came out of the fitting room wearing a black leather jacket similar to Alex Mercer with a brown inner shirt and blue jeans. 

He tied his hair similar to Eren that only made it more appealing. Ryuu smiled seeing their reaction.

"Oh no Mitsuri! Wake up!"( Nezuko )

"....I-I'm fine, so please stop hitting me."( Mitsuri )

"That's quite dangerous for any woman. Well as expected to a lady killer like you."( Kanae )

"Where did you get that term?"

"Justine mentioned it when we were talking earlier in the mansion."

"I still prefer you in Yukata than this."( Shinobu )

"I agree, he does look better in a Yukata." ( Kie )

Sharing their thoughts and opinions on Ryuu's clothes, they gained a thumbs up and continued their doll dress up before deciding it was time to head straight towards the amusement park.

They soon arrived without a problem using [ Shundō ] to travel the distance and paid their ticket as everyone was in awe once more.

"So which ride do you want to try?"