Chapter 8 - The world is bigger than it seems.

Ryuu saw them logout and decided to do the same as it was already night and he still had things planned.

He felt that his whole world finally shifted even though a lingering thought that he could also be a work of fiction kind of bothered him.

'I can't believe that they are real. Who would have thought that different realities exist.’ Ryuu imagined the adventure and things he wanted to experience but worried about a couple of things.

‘I wonder at what point in the story did they receive the chat group?’

Ryuu pondered thinking at how depending how far they are in the story could change everything.

'Well, there's no point thinking about it.’

Ryuu laid down in his bed tired and slowly falling asleep, deciding to integrate with the skill the next day. His mind was too overwhelmed with the numerous things happening.

Morning soon came and he felt instantly energized unlike before having a sense of drowsiness when waking up. Ryuu got out of his bed before checking his phone to see if there were any new messages from the chat but they weren't any.

'I guess they're still reading. Well I should head downstairs and have breakfast after I wash my face.'

He muttered heading his way to the bathroom to freshen up himself before heading downstairs where at the dinner table was a middle aged man who had a well built body and friendly face with thick black hair and thin facial hair.

The middle aged man noticed him enter their dinner table and quickly gave a welcoming smile.

"Rise and shine kiddo! Did you like my gift? I got lucky and it was given to me by one of our customers."

He gave a short laugh looking at Ryuu who seemingly had a different air around him. The middle aged man was Ryuu's Father, Fujin Cinco. The reason for the uniqueness was due to being part Japanese and Filipino.

The obvious change was also noticed by his mother who looked at him curiously. She wondered what happened to him to emit such mature stature. Ryuu took a seat while yawning.

"Oh? You seem to have changed?"

Ryuu remained stoic hearing his father already knowing that they would be suspicious of his new personality. He normally has a bored expression but now it was more relaxed and carefree. 

"Your father is right, did something happen?" His mother, Mia Cingo asked.

"Nothing, I just had a weird dream. Anyways, thanks for the new phone, dad."

Ryuu gave a sincere gratitude to his father whose smile grew wider before placing hand on his head and messing his son's hair. The dinner table was rather small, but big enough for the three of them.

"Hahaha. Glad you liked it. Just make sure to study hard cause me and your mother don't want to end up like us."

His father gave important advice to his son's who were determined to help them the best he could. Ryuu bitterly cursed since he had nearly 511 billion pesos yet unable to give them to his family.

He can't just randomly tell his parents that he won't 511 billion out of nowhere. Ryuu thought hard on how to help his parents and couldn't find a way to do it.

"I will."

Ryuu responded with a strong resolve that caused his parents to be quite proud. After a while the three had their breakfast and his father rushed to work.

"Well Honey, Son I'll be off."

He gave a kiss to his wife and a fist pump to his son before leaving the two. Ryuu saw his father disappear then turned to his mother.