Chapter 56 - Maturity

Opening his tired eyes, Ryuu soon finds a beautiful woman sleeping with a satisfied smile. It was Mitsuri who on top of him while to his left and right were Shinobu and Kanae having the same satisfied smile.

They were all bare naked after the night activities and made Ryuu frown how they almost sucked him dry if not for his unbelievable stamina.

It took them nearly 7 hours for them to finish having foreplay. They weren't planning on giving their virginity and plan to give it to his childhood friend.

He knew his action may be meaningless but it still shows how much he cares about her. Though, many people with working brain cells disagree as someone who truly cares wouldn't have multiple women.

Nevertheless, he doesn't have any regret at this action and only faces it head on. Ryuu couldn't turn back time unless he acquired the power but even then it just created another timeline. He couldn't just abandon it just because he's hesitant.

Ryuu moved her trying his best to not wake her up and went to the bathroom to wash himself. It was exactly one hour that passed outside which gave him more time until he returned. He could always make excuses for hunting to get more meat.

The mirror reflects his look that had a more mature physique compared to his childish face. It was only noticeable by people that know him.

 It was only noticeable by people that know him

[ New image Here ]

He cracked his neck before heading downstairs to cook breakfast for his girls. It was simple eggs Benedict with tea and coffee while accompanied by some waffles drizzled with honey. Ryuu took out the [ Gacha ] in hopes to have better skills or items and use two of his remaining ticket

[ You have acquired Rebellion (DMC) ]

[ You have acquired Requip Magic ]

This made his eyebrow raise slightly surprise that he acquired [ Rebellion ] which was complete opposite of [ Yamato ] that seperate and sever things, it has the ability to unify things. On the other hand, the [ Requip ] would prove useful when changing weapons in a rapid session.

He integrated with the skill and summoned the enormous sword that was surprisingly slight and was in it's awakened state. Ryuu stored the weapon and used it for the future.

Ryuu finished cooking when the girls came in with their legs still a bit weak from his foreplay. They haven't even had intercourse and we're already intense in bed. Mitsuri kept blushing, remembering their night that made Ryuu smile.

"Good morning, girls! Did you enjoy last night?" Ryuu asked.

"If we can do it again right here then I would~"

Kanae seductively said to him only responded by giving a deadpanned face since he isn't some sex addict who wants to do it everyday. Shinobu wasn't having his sister with her antics and smacking her.